Chapter 10

POV: Virgil

"Have you noticed Janus acting a tad odd lately," Logan asked while I was folding laundry and listening to Chemically Imbalanced Romance.

"No," I lied, and unfortunately Logan noticed.

"Really? He's seemed a bit tense all day, and I saw him going to Patton's room, which he never does," he explained.

Janus went to Patton's room? He probably told Patton about the nightmare. Not that I was mad or anything but he could've told me he went to Patton. I thought about telling Logan about the nightmare, but instead I said,

"I'll try to figure out what's going on with Janus, and before Logan could respond, I quickly switched to a different topic, "So how are things going with you and Princey?"

"I've been trying to tell him, but each time, I get too nervous and walk away. This is why I hate emotions," he responded.

"Have you thought of a plan," I asked. He nodded. "Show me," I said. Logan summoned a replica of Roman.

L: "Hello, do you like food?"
R: "Yes."
L: "Do you like romantic outings?"
R: "Yes."
L: "I can provide both of those things, therefore, you will be my date."
R: "Yes."

I stared at him in disbelief.

"Logan... I mean this from the bottom of my heart... THAT IS THE WORST IDEA IN THE HISTORY OF IDEAS!"

"Actually, I believe the worst idea in the history of ideas is mass genocide."

I sighed and internally face palmed. "Whatever you do, be sure to make it Disney related, Sir Sing-A-Lot will love that."

Logan nodded and walked away. I turned my head to the window, watching the sunset. I thought back to his concern for Janus. I was worried too, usually when he has nightmares, he ignores them, but not this time. I knew it was because of his mother, losing her when he was that young definitely traumatized him. He's already lost one important person in his life, he didn't want to lose another, I could understand that, but I really didn't want Janus to stress over nothing.