introduction

A girl is entering in her new school . She is a bit nervous. Will she be able to get fit in school.

"hey riri , how come you are here ? "
Eva screamed .

Girl's eyes widened after seeing Eva.

"Hey! don't call me riri " she replied looking here and there. "you know I don't like this just call me Riya"-she said slowly.

"Ohk! Ohk! I will not call you that but tell me how come you are here? "she asked in excitement.

I got admition here I will also join this school from now on. Now tell me about you ,did you also joined this school ?"

"Yes" - she replied in low voice.

"why are you speaking like that? Are you not happy? Riya asked confusingly

"At first I wasn't but now I'm more than happy because you are here"she replied by jumping in her place.

"You are such a drama queen. let's go now.

They both took their seat and started talking about old school. After few minutes teacher entered in classroom and they both started to studying, forgetting their nervousness.

Riya is an intelligent, friendly, brave,unpredictable, ambivert, and beautiful girl. She likes to study.she belongs to a middle class family. She is second child of her parents. She has an elder sister and a Younger brother.

Now Riya wasn't nervous anymore ,she started to go to her school daily and made a lot of new friends.

  Everything was going smoothly but it was just beginning life is not this much smooth and easy.

One day her friend was sharing something to her

"You know riri yesterday when I was going to my house, Ben proposed me ."Ira said excitedly .

What! Really, I mean he is quite mean ,he doesn't talk to people seriously. She said in anger .

"I know you don't like him but he is not a bad person. Look how smart and good looking he is". Ira said drooling at him.

" Argh! Smart my foot, I am still not able to understand what you see in him". She said looking at him.

And for the first time she looked at him carefully ,for a minute she got lost but shrugged it off very soon and moved her eyes from him.

Ben is a smart and handsome boy. He is good in studies but likes to make fun of people. He doesn't take things seriously. He has a group of friends who always stick to him.

"What happened then? Don't tell me you accepted his proposal? "Riya asked.

"Uhm.. I wanted to accept but I was too surprised to react so I ran away"-Ira replied looking down shyly.

"Hey ! Why are you blushing?"- she asked confusely.

"I..I.. I am.. I mean, I am not blushing. Its so hot today". Ira said waving her hands in front of her face.

Riya-"whatever. Let's go ,otherwise we will miss the class."

(Riya doesn't like Ben at all. What is the reason? Why she doesn't like him?what happened?and what will happen ? We will know in next part)