The reason

Flashback.......

It's Riya's second day at school. She is still not used to it.

Riya is going inside the classroom but someone stops her. He is Ben and his friends.

"Isn't she new student here?" - Ben said with a smirk on her face but Riya didn't say anything.

His friend Aslam- "yes, she is".

" You will not fit in this school. You are just a little girl. You will never be able to grow here ,little.. girl."- Ben said in a mocking tone.

Suddenly teacher arrived there.

Teacher - " she is capable enough to grow that's why she got admitted. You think about yourself.
Now go to your seat all of you."
(he said while giving a sweet smile to Riya making her comfortable) .

"Good morning sir" Riya said nodding her head and went to her seat.

Meanwhile Ben and his friends already ran to their seats after greeting the teacher.

Riya didn't say anything at that time but she felt really embarrassing. She started to hate him and avoid him as much as possible.

But something is going to change now.

Because of Ira, She's starting to notice him now.Will she change her point of view towards him?

Present......

Ira- "look..look.. Riya ,Ben is looking at me.

(she said excitedly tapping on Riya's shoulder who is looking other side. She moves her head in that direction where Ira was pointing).

They both are standing on the balcony from where they can see Ben having fun with his friends on the ground.

Riya-"Have you gone mad Ira? He is not even looking at you.

"He was really looking at me but moved when you saw him. You wait for a minute and see, he will look at me again."- she said with wide smile.

"OK.. Let's see."

They both are looking him carefully but this time something is different in Riya's gaze.

She is feeling something that she's never felt before.

"look, he looked at me again. I told you. He really likes me."- she said while shaking Riya who was lost in her world.

Riya came to her senses and said making an irritating face - "yah, yah, you are right. May be he really likes you."

Ira-"Hmmmm. I already told you."
" you know he always looks at me. His eyes always finds me wherever I am."

Riya- "ohh really it's good for you."

Ira-"do you really think like that?"(she asked hopefully)

Riya-" Yes. Of course. If you are happy then I am happy for you."

Ira-"thank you so much... You are my best friend."( she hugged her tightly)

Riya-"by the way , when are you going to reply to his confession?hm"(she asked while making herself free from her grip.

"I am not sure. I always become speechless whenever I go near him."- she replied sadly.

Riya -" whatever it's your matter. So, you handle it. I am going in class.(she left leaving gloomy Ira on balcony.)

At night, Riya is sleeping with her sister but she is just tossing and turning. She is thinking about something.

"why was I looking at him like that? "

"what is wrong with me? "

"Am I finding him attractive."

"NOOOO"

"I hate him."

"Yes, I hate him. That's it. It's the only truth."

" he is not a good person and he likes Ira."

"He is not attracted at all."

"May be I became crazy for a while."

"I will behave normaly tomorrow. Like I used to do."

"Yeah I will do it."

Finally she sorted out her thoughts and fell asleep.