Please, Help me.

Riya has come back to her home from village and attending the school as usual , but something is not usual like before.

She is not talking to Saleem. She has started to ignore him without even confirming about his feelings.

He tried to talk to her but no use, she is not ready to listen anything from him. Whenever he tries to say something to her, she just go from there without even looking at him.

After few days, Saleem has stopped trying to talk to her. He knows her very well that she will not listen anything.

He never confessed his feelings only because of this fear. He knew it will happen. He will lose his friend as well, but because of Ira, his nightmare came true.

She always do worse than this whenever she gets to know about someone's feelings towards her.

It is enough for him that she is just ignoring him. Maybe because he was her friend. He has thought that he will just love her silently without hoping her love. He is mentally not OK but trying to be OK.

"OK fine, I know she will never talk to me now. I won't try also. I will just try to make her laugh however I can. Her happiness is my happiness. If she wants it then I won't force her". He said to himself determinly.

After few days...

Teacher-" that's it for today. Students! Tomorrow I will check your homework. I hope all of you have already completed your homework, otherwise it won't be good to you." he said with a small smirk on his face and left the classroom.

Ben - " oh shit! What would I do now? I haven't done my homework." He said irritatedly.

" Neither us "- his friends said together with their heads down.

"What do you think ,who would have done his/her work?"- Ben asked.

" There is only one person who always complete her work on time. She must have already done her homework."- Aslam said.

"WHO, tell me fast I will ask her for her homework." he said getting excited.

"you know very well who is she and may be she will not give her notebook to you. She is Riya. - Aslam said making a sad face.

"What! Riyaaa....(they all gasped) She will never give me her notebook. What should i do? Should I try to ask? OK I will try. "-
He mumbled to himself and went to her.

"Can you give me your notebook to complete my homework?"

He asked making a cool face but he was very nervous inside.

Riya was taken back with his sudden action. She never thought he'd ask her for help. She thought a plan to take a little revenge.

"Ohh! You need my notebook. OK I will give it to you but on one condition. She said with a smirk.

"what condition? He asked.

" You need to ask politely. Then I will give it to you. And don't forget to say 'please'.ok "- she replied.

"Ohhh, only this.ok I will do it."

"Please! Help me Riya , please give me your notebook."- he said very politely.

" OK you can take it."- She said with fake smile while giving her notebook to him but she was laughing inside on his words.

"Thank you so much Riya. "- he said happily, taking notebook from her hand quickly and left from there.

Riya was shocked what just happened . That rude boy spoke this much politely just for a notebook. A small smile formed on her face.

(But did he really speak politely just for a notebook or there was another reason.)