Drawing project

"What are you doing ,Ben?

"Don't tell me, you are going to submit this "

Nishi said rolling her eyes.

Everyone is busy in drawing project, but there is someone who is drawing some lines in his file. Suddenly he got a smack on his head. That was Nishi. Nishi had seen him doing that and came to him. She called him many times but he was lost in his thoughts. He didn't listen her calling him, so she smacked him and asked him what was he doing?

"What can I do? You know very well that I am not good in Art. "

Ben said and Nishi sighed.

"You can take someone's help to do your project." - Nishi suggested.

"But everyone is busy in their project. who will help me?"- Ben said looking around.

"You know Saleem's drawing is really good. May be he can finish his project early and then he can help you."

Riya said and Ben looked at Saleem. Saleem is doing his project peacefully. He has emerged in his drawing. Ben saw him how much he is lost that he is not paying attention to anyone. Ben looked back at Nishi and said-

"No!! I don't want to trouble him. Can't you see his condition."

"Ohh!! I got it, you want Riya's help. (she looked at Riya) Hmmm.... You should have said it before. Why are you making excuses? You know na,only I am a common friend of both of you. I think she has already completed her work." Nishi said teasingly making Ben flustered.

"Really, will you ask her. (excited because he really wanted that, but soon made a sad face)  what if she didn't agree?" Ben said with a dull face.

" don't worry, she won't disagree. I will ask her now."

Nishi left towards Riya while saying this.

Riya had completed her project and was aware of Nishi's plan. Actually she was hearing everything whatever they were discussing. She also wanted to help him but didn't want to offer from her side. She wanted him to ask her for help. She smiled secretly after knowing that he also wants her help.

(Riya's P.O.V - why I want to help him. Let him do whatever he is doing. It's not my problem. No, I should help him otherwise he will not be able to complete his project at this rate. OK I will help him if he will ask me. Otherwise he can do whatever he wants. I am not going to feel bad or anything.

After Ben and Nishi's discussion...

Oh he is not going to ask himself , but I will make you ask me Mr.) a smirk formed on her face.

" Hey Riya! Have you completed your project?"- Nishi asked Riya.

"Oh yes , it's complete. Do you want to see?" 

She said while showing her drawing to Nishi meanwhile Ben was also trying to see her drawing but didn't get to see anything because of Nishi. Nishi was standing in his sight,so he could not see anything and made a pouty face in disappointment.

"Oh my God ! It's so beautiful. You are really good in art like Saleem."

Nishi said by getting amazed with Riya's drawing.

Riya drew a beautiful scenery of night view. There were a river, trees, mountain, birds, and a shining moon in her scenery which were making it dazzling. Her color combination was also making it amazing.

"It's not this much good" Riya said shyly.

"Yes! you are right, it's not good.( Riya - uh.. In confusion)  it's best idiot." she said happily making Riya a cute pout.

"Ohh shit! I forgot the main matter. Actually I came to ask you something. Can you help Ben in his project. You have already completed yours and he is really bad in arts. He has been drawing lines for an hour. Will you help him?"-  Nishi asked with pleading ayes.

"Can't he ask himself ? I mean I not a monster who will eat him alive. Why did he told you to ask? He could asked himself."

Riya said rolling her eyes while looking at Ben.

"Hmm.. OK. BEN! YOU SHOULD ASK HER YOURSELF."

Nishi shouted making Ben surprised. He got up from his seat ,came to Riya and said -

"Riya! Will you help me in my project?" he asked nervously.

"OK, I will, but I will not do it alone you will also help me in doing it."

She said and took his file from his hands.

"What are you doing? sit and help me are you going to stand here whole day? "

She said teasingly, Ben sat beside her and started helping her. Soon they completed his project as well. It was a beautiful picture of a mother running behind her child to feed him.

"It's so beautiful. I didn't know I can draw like this. My drawing skills are no match for anyone."- Ben said proudly.

"Your skills!!"- Riya said sarcastically , looking at Ben in disbelief.

"Our skills, I mean our skills"

He said and both started to laugh.

Meanwhile Saleem also finished his project and looked at Riya. He felt sad seeing Ben and Riya laughing together. He missed old days when both of them were friends and she didn't ignore him.

Saleem's POV- i can't sit idle. I should do something. I didn't even get to propose her properly. At least I should propose her. What worse would happen. She already ignores me. Forget about talking , she doesn't even look at me.

He thought looking at them and decided to propose her at the right time.