Ben has been careless since childhood. He doesn't care for anyone and anything.

He lives alone in his house because his parents live in another city. He wanted to study from this city only and his parents didn't wanted to move here.

So he decided to live alone. That's also a reason behind his careless behavior because there is nobody in his home to scold him for his mistakes.

His friends are his only family here. He goes to his family only when they tell him to come otherwise he doesn't go there. He enjoys his life in school as well as outside of it.

One day Ben was playing with his friends in ground. His gaze fall on a girl who was entering from main gate with a nervous face. She was looking new girl because he never saw her before.

"BEN! Where are you looking give me the ball." -

Aslam shouted making Ben look at him and than the ball.

He picked the ball and threw it in Aslam's direction. Then he quickly looked at girl but she was gone.

She wan't there anymore.

"Who was that girl" - he thought but soon shrugged off the thought and started playing again.

Few minutes later......when he went to his classroom he saw that girl again. She was sitting in his classroom.

"Oh she is our new classmate. I want to get to know her."

he said in mind while giving her a curious look and went to his seat. His eyes were fixed on her. He was literally staring her without blinking his eyes.

Next day...

Ben got up early and got ready very fast for school. He came earlier than usual.

He was waiting for that girl.

(In mind- I was desperately waiting for her. That's when my friends came to me. I knew it if I said anything to them they will make things messy, so I didn't say anything about it to them.
I was still in my thoughts when I saw her coming.)

When she came he stopped her to talk with her, but for his bad he had no idea, how to make conversation with girls because he never talked with any girl before.

He just made fun of them. So he did same with her as well and made her embarrassed in front of everyone.

( In mind- when I stopped her, my friend took it in wrong way and made fun of her. I had no idea what to do so I also joined them.)

He understood he made a big mistake from her expressions and she is never gonna talk to him now.

So,he also never tried to talk to her again.

(Ben's pov- I was dissapointed because I didn't get a chance to get close to her and know her. Maybe she already hates me now.

That day when my friends suggested me her name. I became hopeful because I knew it, it was my chance.

I will not make same mistake again. I will not lose this chance. I made a face like I don't want to do it but I was excited inside.

I went to her hopefully that she will not ignore me again and she didn't. It was the best day of my life.

I did whatever she told me to do ,to make her forgive me. When I saw her smile ,my heart skipped a beat. I didn't understand what was wrong with me, what was happening.... but I was happy.

I took her notebook and came back but my mind was there. I was thinking about her smile again and again.

I opened her notebook to do my homework and got amazed with her hand writing.

"Oh my God !! Her hand writing is very beautiful."

I spoke unintentionally. When I realized what I said, my friends were already looking at me confusely.

"What did you say? - Aslam asked.

"Nothing , I.. I was just blabbering. I made excuse but it was so embarrassing.

What was happening to me it was new to me. Nobody ever made me this much distracted.

What are you doing to me miss Riya?

As soon as I reached at school I wanted to give back her notebook.

That way I would get to talk to her again, but I saw she was talking with her friends and it was looking like it was a serious conversation.
They all were looking upset, mostly Ira. Riya and Eva were calming her.

She is a caring friend. I got to know a new side of her. A smile formed on my lips unknowingly.

After few hours..... When I saw her alone ,I went to give her notebook . When she give me a smile. I lost in her smile but came back to my senses when she took her notebook from my hands.)

He came back with a wide smile and lost in her thoughts unaware of what is going to happen.

(May be it's a new beginning of their lives. Something may happen that will change their lives completely. )