lost chance

Ben was in teacher's office. He went there to ask something to his teacher but he wasn't there. He was about to left but stopped when he saw Eva entering inside.

Eva - "Ben!!I have something to tell you."

Ben - "what??" (Blank face)

Eva - "actually....Riya wants to say something to you."

He widened his eyes after listening her.

Ben - "what she wants to say? Do you have any idea?" (Confused)

Eva - "I can't tell you this. She will tell you herself. Go and talk with her." Go... Go... Goooo..

She pushed him out of the office. He got an idea what she wants to say and a small smile formed on his lips. The office was close to his class. It was visible from the window of classroom. He eagerly went to the classroom from there. As soon as he entered inside he searched for Riya but for his bad she wasn't there.

Few minutes before......

Riya was feeling very nervous. When she saw Ben through window coming towards the classroom her heart skipped a beat.

Riya - "what if she told him everything? He is coming here. No I can't face him. I am not ready yet."

And she went out from classroom before he could enter in it.
........................................................................

Ben was disappointed now. He thought many things in his mind while coming towards classroom.
He was about to go to search her but as soon as he turned back teacher came there and asked Ben.

Teacher - "Ben you were looking for me. Is there any problem?"

That's when he remembered why he went to teacher's office.

Ben - "ohh yes sir..can I go to my home early today. it's urgent sir. I have an important work. Please sir.. Let me go."

Teacher - "is it really important? "

Ben - yes sir.

Then teacher think for few seconds and said.

"Ok then you can go."

He said and left from there. Ben took his bag and about to leave but stopped when he saw Riya coming towards classroom. He let out a big sigh and said to her..

Ben - "tomorrow.. Tomorrow you can say whatever you want."

Riya just looked at him with disappointed face. Actually when she left classroom, she felt really bad for her friend then she make her mind to talk with him and returned back but she was late. Ben was already ready to go to his home. When she saw his bag on his shoulder, she felt a pang in her heart. She was regreting her decision now. What she could do now? She entred in classroom and sat sadly on her seat. After some time Eva came to her and asked excitedly..

Eva - "what happened!!  You told him about your feelings."

Riya looked at her and make a pout.

Eva - "what is wrong Riya? Why are you pouting? Did he reject you? Tell me yrr I am getting worried."

Riya - "actually I didn't say anything." Looking down with glossy eyes.

Eva - "what you mean?" (Confused)

Then Riya told her everything whatever happened and Eva made a done face.

Eva - "Are you for real? I made an opportunity for you and you missed it."

Riya - "I know yrr. What should I do now? "

Eva - "don't worry. I will do something. It's just beginning. I will make your love come true."

Riya - "don't... I mean don't do anything now. Let's see what future holds for me. If he is in my fate I will get another chance. One more thing don't tell anything to Ira. I will tell her myself."

Eva - "ohoooo that's my brave girl and don't worry I won't say anything to anyone. Now let's focus on our studies."

Riya- "hmmm" She node her head and both started studying.