Admit card

Riya took a deep breath after finishing her exam. She was about to left but before she could Eva and Ira came to her and impatiently started showering questions.

Eva -"What happened?"

Ira -"Did he ask you out?"

Eva-"Are you guys dating now?"

Ira-"Why he was crying?"

Eva-"What did you say?"

Ira-"Did he say something romantic?"

Riya with Done face - "wait.. wait.. wait.. will you let me say something? Actually He didn't say anything because I didn't let him."

Both Ira and eva"But how!!!!!

Then she told them everything. They face palmed themselves.

Eva-"Are you crazy?"

Ira-"Why you did that?"

Ira-"He is a good boy. He was perfect for you. We saw his love for you. can't you see? Why are you like that?  Are you never gonna love someone?"

"May be no. I hate love."

Riya replied annoyingly and left to her home. They widened their eyes listening her words. They looked at each other and then they also left to their house.

Riya entered in her room and closed the door with a loud thud sound. She let out her nervousness which she was holding since then. She was trembling.she was feeling so weak. She bend on her knees on floor and started thinking about everything. Everything was flashing in her mind again and again. She was feeling pain in her mind. She closed her eyes tightly and let out a silent scream because she didn't want to let anyone know about it.

(why was she like that? He didn't even propose her then why was she reacting like that? Is there something else unknown about her?)

After a while she fall asleep on the floor. She was like this whole day she was totally absent mind. She was looking pale but nobody noticed it. Her sister felt something strange but she shrugged it off thinking that may be she is like this because of exams.

At night Somehow she managed to gather her thoughts and started studying for next exam.

Next day when Riya reached at school. She was hesitating to going inside of her classroom because she didn't want to face Saleem. Suddenly she heard someone's chattering.

Students -"You know today Ben forgot his admit card at home. He has gone back to pick it but if he won't come back on time, he won't be able to come inside of school. He will miss his exam."

After listening all this Riya got worried for Ben. She forgot everything else. She opened the door and entered into classroom. She looked here and there to find Ben.

Riya (in mind) -" he is not here. It means whatever they were saying was true. What is he won't make it on time?"

She started to bite her thumb nail while thinking. Suddenly someone came to her and asked.

"Hey Riya! why are you punishing your nails?  Are you alright?"-  Nishi asked teasingly.

"Nothing I was just thinking about something. You tell me why are here?"- She said blankly.

Nishi-"I saw you lost so I came to ask you. Don't know what is going on nowadays everyone is absent minded. Did you hear about Ben?  He forgot his admit card."

Riya-"Yes ,I heard about it when I was coming."

"Hmm.. if he won't come on time. You know what will happen. He is such an idiot. How can he forget it."- She said worriedly.

Other side Ben entered hastily in his room and found his admit card on table. He picked it up quickly and started going back to school. He was ten minutes away from school just then his bike stopped. He tried to start it multiple times but it wasn't starting. So he left it there and started running.