New entry

Everyone has passed their exams. Now they are going to enroll in next class.

They have to choose their subject stream now. Everyone has already decided which subject they are going to choose, but Riya is still confuse.

She is good in maths but she wants to become a doctor so she should choose science. After thinking for few days, she chose science.
When her teachers got to know about her decision, they tried to talk to her to think again because she was really good in maths,  but she didn't listen anybody.

On the other side Ben chose maths because he thought Riya would choose that, but it didn't happen. Now they have to sit in different classrooms.

Ben was upset because it hasn't been a long time since they became friends and now they are rarely going to meet and talk. Few days went like this then Ben thought an idea. He started to go in Riya's classroom whenever there was gap between classes.

One day when Ben went to Riya's class. He saw Riya, Ira, and Nishi were playing a game. He came towards them and joined them in game.

Ben - "which game are you playing?"

Nishi- "we call it fate game."

Ben -"why?"

Ira -  "Because we write names of players in many slips , And then each person will pic one slip randomly. Then whose name slip you will get, that will be your destiny."

Nishi -  "If two people get a slip in each other's name, then others will give them a task to do together."

Ben - "it's looking interesting. I also want to play it."

Riya - "Really..you can play with us. Let's write his name as well on slips."

Then Riya wrote his name on two or three slips and mixed them with other slips. Then each person took a slip and opened it hiding from others.

Nishi - "ohh shit..  I got my name again."(dissapointed)

Ira - "me too." (making a pout)

Nishi - "Riya!!whose name slip did you get?" (curiously)

Riya slowly flipped her slip and show it to others.

Ira - "oh my God! Ben.. You got Ben..... I mean Ben's name slip."

Nishi - "what about you Ben?  Did you get Riya's name slip?  is Riya your destiny? Show it to us." (teasingly)

Ben got flustered and ran away with the slip. (actually it was really Riya's name slip)

Nishi - "Benn....  It's not right. Show it to us you can't run away like this."(she chuckled teasing Ben.)

And everyone burst into laughing. Riya felt shy on Ben's behavior and on Nishi's teasing. Everyone was having fun.

Someone was seeing everything from the door who didn't like it all. He decided to make a move.

??- "I will not let it happen. I will make you mine by hook or by crook. Riya you are mine.... Only mine.. "