First call

After that day Riya and Ben didn't talk with each other there was an awkwardness between them. Riya also didn't try to talk and Ben was waiting for Riya to talk. Few days went by like this.

Riya and Ira were reading a book. Riya was very immersed in it but Ira just waiting for riya to finish her reading. She was whining time to time suddenly Eva came to them with a book in her hand.

"Hey Riya , can you give this book to Ben. Teacher gave it to me it's Ben's book. You will also get chance to talk with him."-

Eva said while giving the book in Riya's hand and Riya gave death glare to Eva on her stupidity.

"Why? I mean why she need a chance to talk with him. She can talk to him anytime. What's the big deal in it they are friends."

Ira said confusely and Riya felt really guilty for not to tell anything about her feelings to Ira. Actually she wanted to tell her as soon as possible but she couldn't because she knew Ira still likes Ben.

"I.. Was.. I just said it like that.. Yes.. Yes .. It's not a big deal."-  Eva said while stuttering.

Riya - "Ira. I.. There is something...that I want to tell you."

Ira - "huu.. Tell me."

Riya - "I.. I l..ike Ben."

"What!!!!!" - ira said shockingly

Riya- "please lower your voice. I know you are shocked."

Ira - "why didn't you say it to me before and Eva knows about it right. Do you really see me as your best friend?"

Riya - "I know I didi wrong. I wanted to tell you. But I thought you will be sad. So..    (She got cut by Ira.)

Ira - "why would I be sad. ( suddenly she remembered something) ohh.. You think I still like him. No Riya, I don't feel that way for him anymore. I am really happy for you and angry as well."

Riya -" I am sorry. I am really sorry to hide it from you. Please forgive me this time."

Ira -"Only on one condition."

Riya - "I accept."

Ira - "Listen to me first."

Riya - "Ok tell. "

Ira - "You will never hide anything from me again. You will tell me first. "

Riya - "Ok I will."

Eva - "what about me!

Riya - "I will tell both of you together. Happy now. "

Ira - "Hmm now I am happy. I am really happy for you finally you realised your feelings. I knew it already."

Riya and Eva - "What!!! You knew it. But how ?"

Ira (rolled her eyes) - "From your behavior idiot. What did you think I would not notice. I know you very well."

Riya - "ooohh you are my best friend after all."

Eva - "Me also." And then they hugged each other."

Eva - "ohh right we forgot about book. Will you go to give it or not?"

"I will."-  She said while flipping the cover of book and widened her eyes when she saw something in the book.

"Eva,, Ira look. There is a number written here. Is it Ben's number?" - Riya said while pointing on a number which was written in the book.

Ira - "I think it is."

Eva  ( excitedly) - "God is with you Riya. You said it that day that if he is in your destiny then you will get another chance. I think it is your chance."

Ira - "yes write his number. And try to talk with him when you reach at home."

Riya - "what if it's someone else's number."

Ira - "think positive."

Eva - "Yes, at least try first. If it comes out someone else's then block him."

Riya - "Are you sure I should do it? "

Ira and Eva - "We are damn sure. Now don't talk just note down this number."

She noted down that number hasitatingly and dialled it with her father's phone as soon as she reached at home.