Saleem's proposal

Teacher - "students! Your exams are going to start from next week. So, study hard and all the best , but don't forget to take care of yourselves."

Students - uhhhmm..... OK sir.

For a week everyone was busy in preparing for exams. Nobody thought about anything else. Saleem also thought of proposing Riya after the exams.

Finally it was examination day. Seating order was changed. Everyone was searching their seat.

"Yes it's my seat"

Ben and Riya said excitedly and were shocked when they saw that their seats were right next to each other.

"Is it your desk?" both asked pointing towards their seat.

"Yes!! Both said and gave a sweet smile to each other.

Meanwhile Saleem was sad because his seat was far from Riya's seat, and he didn't like it at all.

Ben and Riya became friends during exams. They started to talking freely. They weren't hesitating anymore. They liked their company. They shared many things and got to know more about each other, but Saleem wasn't liking it. He became impatient and decided to propose her as soon as possible.

Next day.. It was their maths exam. Everyone was tensed. As soon as Ben entered in classroom and about to sit, Saleem came to ben and said.

Saleem -" Ben! Let me sit in your place for a while. We will exchange our seat when exam will start.

Ben-" why? I mean, why do you want to sit in my place?"(confused)

Saleem -"Actually I want to say something to Riya that's why I want to sit in your place just for a while. Once I will say it ,I will move to my place.

Ben- "what do you want to say to her?"(worriedly)

"I will tell you later. Is there any problem? Can I sit here or not?" - he said in a little bit angry tone.

"No, I don't have any problem you can sit here as long as you want."

he said normally but was getting nervous inside. He already knew about saleem's feelings.

Ben's POV - I gave my place to him,but why I wasn't ready to give it to him?

Why I was feeling like I am going to lose something precious of mine? 

Why I was feeling like I am not just giving my place to him in class, but in her life ?
Which feeling is this? 

Why I am getting this ?
Have I fallen in love with her?  No it can't be. We just started being friends.

Ohhh... God, what is happening to me?
May be I am feeling like this because I like her company ,and I know if they will become couple, she will spend her time with him only ,she will not talk to me. We will be like strangers again.

NO..... IT CAN'T HAPPEN!!!!

He unknowingly shouted out last words and gained everyone's attention.

When he saw that everyone is looking at him he smiled awkwardly and bend his head down.

Meanwhile Saleem was waiting for Riya to come. When Riya entered into the classroom and saw Saleem sitting in Ben's place. She got confused.

She was about to sit in her place but before she could, her friends came to her, took her outside of classroom, ans said everything about Saleem's plan.

Ira - "Riya he wants to say something to you." (exited)

Riya - "what you mean??"( confusely)

Eva- "we don't know clearly but may be he wants to propose you."

Riya-"what!!!!! No I  will not sit there then."

Ira - "what is wrong with you?  At least listen to him. What if he wants to say something else. How can you decide even before trying?"

Riya - "listen, I can understand what you are trying to say,  but I am not ready to listen anything from him. What if he really confessed. No.... no... I will not listen anything."

Ira - "Riya don't behave like this. Please listen to him only one time for me. Will you not do this even if I am saying?"

Riya - "alright I will go and listen whatever he wants to say. Happy.."

She said sarcastically and started to going on her place.

Ira smiled looking at her. She knew it that she is doing it forcefully.

( What will happen? Will Saleem would be able to propose her successfully?  Will she accept his proposal? )