Part 4

"Sophia? That you?" I hear as soon as I arrive through the door, I hang up my keys, and place down my bag.

"Yeah.. it's me.." I whisper, assuming my mom is in bed.. "Who else is it gonna be?"

"Don't be cheeky! So how was it? Did you have fun?" My dad suddenly appears from his office.

"I did, it was great.."

"Why don't you come and get a coffee, and tell me about it?"

"Oh uh.." since when has he ever been interested in my personal life?! "Thanks Dad but I'm really tired now so.." I point upstairs.. "I'm going to bed.."

"Oh..alright.. good idea, I was only waiting up for you..we can talk about it over breakfast or something.. if you want.." he smiles, closing his office door and switching off the downstairs lights.. "Did Robert take care of you?" He asks as we walk up the stairs.

"Yeah.." I try to be as boring as I can with my answer.. "He's nice, has plenty of friends out here who he introduced me to.."

"He sure does.." my dad stops at his bedroom door.. "Well I'm glad you had a good time, goodnight sweetie, make sure you get plenty of rest.."

"I will, night dad!" I disappear into my own bedroom.. now it's a case of waiting a few minutes before sneaking back out again.

I wait, and wait until about 10 minutes later.. I peak out of my bedroom door. It's all in darkness, my parents bedroom door is closed, so I sneak past it.. and make my way back outside, down our driveway.. luckily Robert's house is literally just round the corner.. I hurry to his gate, typing in the key code he had given earlier.

Once I'm in, I walk up along the big ass driveway, it's spectacular.. it's bigger than ours, it's all lit up wonderfully.. as I reach the door, I open it slightly and peak inside..

"Hello?" ..I call out.. "Robert?" I look around, and suddenly a shadow appears from one of the doorways down the hallway.. he still has the tank top on, and I swear I'm drooling.

"You didn't let me down then.." he calls out, just as he appears in front of me.

"Of course not.. I keep my promises.." I smile up to him as he edges closer to me.

"Good girl.. and he saw you?"

"Yep.. he thinks I'm tucked up in bed.. like the good girl you keep calling me.."

"That's what I like to hear.." he lifts his hand up to me, I automatically assume he's going to rest it on my cheek but he catches me by surprise and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.. "I'm glad you came.."

"Why is that?"

"Because.. I've been thinking about you all night.. in this silky red dress.."

"All night? Or since I left you in the car.."

"Literally.. from the moment I saw you.. I've wanted to take it off.." he smirks, his eyes glancing down to my breasts..

"So.. what's stopping you.." I ask.. turning around to give him access to the zipper.. I can feel his hands reach up to it, he doesn't pull it down straight away as his mouth begins to occupy my neck.. he leaves soft, gentle kisses against my skin.. his crotch presses against my ass.. I let out a little moan when I feel him against me..

"Let's go upstairs.." he whispers in my ear..leaving my zipper alone, he takes me by surprise the hand and leads the way to his bedroom. We pass many doors along the way, I'm curious as to what's inside them, especially for a man living on his own, in a house like this. As soon as he enters the master bedroom, I know instantly this is his room, it's so big and spacious, there's a photo hung on the wall of him with, I guess a friend or something.. but I don't have any time to look around or work out who's in the photo as he gently pushes me back against the door once it's closed with an attack to my lips with his own. It's sloppy, it's messy, and I love it, I'm craving for more, he rests his hand in the crook my neck as we move in sync. My lower body is igniting with excitement, I didn't expect this from him, I didn't think he'd ever be interested in me..