Part 28

"Does it feel good to be coming home?"

"Absolutely, I can't wait to see you guys.."

I glance over to Robert who's sat on the edge of my bed as I walk in from the balcony. I shoot him a smile, he's quick to return it as he watches me on the phone to Kate.

"Me neither.. how long are you here?"

"Just a few days.. Robert's got business first, and then we have a few days on our own.. so we're going to come and see you guys.."

"That's great! Robert.. I still can't believe you're dating him.. like what the fuck.."

"I know.. it's crazy but.."

"Has he told you he loves you yet?" She asks, and I bite my lip softly watching him putting a few things in his travelling bag.

"Uh.. yeah.. he has actually.."

"Oh my god.. this is crazyyyy.."

"Tell me about it.. it's been wonderful though.." I say, just as Robert's shifting from the bed, taking a few steps closer to me, and wrapping his arms around my waist.. his lips start brushing against my neck and I try hard to hold back a moan..

"I bet it has! So we'll see you soon yeah? We'll have to go out for drinks.."

"Who's going to be there?"

"Just me and Jake..I think.." she's a little hesitant.. and I sigh.. "I don't know what's got into Tina.. she's been a bit weird with us.. but I know she's got a lot on at the moment so.."

"Right.. well we can have fun without her can't we.."

"Oh for sure we can.." Robert whispers.. and I try to push him away but he keeps his grasp on me, holding me close, my ass pressed against him.. I know he's hinting for the phone call to end.

"What was that?" Kate asks, and I try not to giggle as Robert continues his kisses along my shoulder..

"Nothing.. I've gotta go.. our taxi is here..I'll see you soon!" I quickly end the call, and through the phone onto the bed.. "You just can't help yourself can you?"

"What? I didn't do anything.." I feel him smirk against my neck, before he's spinning me around in his arms.. "Honest.."

"Mmm.. really?

"Taxi isn't due for another.." he checks his watch.. "10.. maybe 15 minutes.."

"Yes, and you still have all of that to put in your bag.." I poke his chest gently.. "No time for.. fun.. just yet.."

"Oh really?" He smirks again as he lifts his hand to the back of my neck under my hair.. "I think we could just make it.."

"Downey.." I warn but he doesn't listen.. he just walks me back to the bed, and he's laying me down on the mattress.. his kisses start again on my neck, I can't help but tilt my head to give him better access.. the feeling of his soft lips against my skin drives me crazy. I slip my hand down to the waistband of his pants, trailing my finger along the skin that they rest under.. making him groan into my neck.. "How much do you want me?" I whisper into his ear before slipping my hand into his boxers.. I take his dick in my hand, and slowly start giving long strokes, back and forth..

"Fuck.." his moans letting slip as I begin to pick up the pace, just a little.. "I thought you said.."

"Forget what I said.. just fuck me.." I whisper again.. and the growl he lets out is very loud.. thankfully my parents aren't home.. otherwise they probably would have heard that.