Part 29

"He wants me, just as much as I want him!"

"What the fuck has gone into you?!" Kate asks, her tone clearly annoyed as I am. I glance between the both of them, and with a shake of my head, I have to look away from Tina before I do something I'll probably regret. She's supposed to be a long time friend not.. this.

"You know what.." she starts letting her mouth chat shit again and I try not to give her the satisfaction of a reaction.. I'll prove it to you if you want?! I'll prove that he can't resist someone like me.."

"Ugh.. I'm seriously not listening to this.." I look over to Kate and give her a look to say I'm ready to leave, and she's clearly on the same page but Tina can't leave it.. she keeps going.. saying things that I don't want to hear..

"Soph! You didn't see him when his hands were all over me at that pool party..he couldn't stop.. he couldn't resist.." she comments as I make my way over to the door.. "His tongue down my throat as my hands stroked that big dick of his.."

"That's enough!" Kate turns back to her, giving her a warning, but she just laughs at her.. "I mean it Tina.. stop.."

"What?! I'm just saying if someone hadn't interrupted us back at her new home.. then.. you know.."

"So that's your proof is it? That he wants you.." I turn back to her.. clenching my jaw when she smirks at me.. "He wants you because you made out at the party?!"

"He couldn't keep his hands off me babe.. go and ask him if you don't believe me.."

"Whatever Tina.. you're just jealous, you're saying these things to make me react.. clearly.. even if that did happened, that was before we got together.. and now.. I trust him.. he wouldn't do that to me.. so just leave us alone.. yeah.. we're done.. don't ever speak to me.. or Robert again.."

"We'll see Soph!! If he wants me... I'm gonna give it to him.."

"Come on ignore her.." Kate grabs my arm, pulling me away from to the door.

We make our way back over to the boys, I slide in beside Robert, and Kate does the same with Jake, Robert's arm immediately finds its way around my shoulder, and he's softly placing a kiss to my neck. I turn a little, and manage to catch a kiss on his lips, which I feel him smirk into.

"You took your time.." he speaks over the music, and Jake quickly agrees.. "Everything ok?"

"Mmm... all good.." I lie, not wanting to touch on what was said from Tina.. the little he knows the better... and I really don't want her to ruin this trip.. so I'm not even gonna ask him about it.

"Who got the drinks?!" Kate asks noticing the fresh drinks that have been ordered for us.

"It was Robert.." Jake smiles.. "He's covered the bill for tonight.."

"No way!" Kate's expression turns into shock as she glances to Robert, who arrogantly just sits back in his seat with a proud look on his face.

"You did?!" I ask, glancing up to Robert who looks at me with a smirk.

"My treat.." he tells me before leaning into me, stealing another kiss.. "I wanted to make sure you all had a great time.. whilst we are here.."

"Thank you babe.." I lean into him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Not gonna lie Soph.. your boyfriend is pretty amazing.."

"Don't.. you'll give him a bigger ego than he already has.." I tease, my hand sliding down to his thigh, giving it a little squeeze. He gives me a look, but I ignore it.. moving my hand a little higher but turning my attention to Jake and Kate.