Part 24

It's such a relief knowing we don't have to hide our feelings from each other, or trying to keep it a secret from my parents.. all that sneaking around just made it harder. It's so nice waking up to a good morning text from Robert, making my morning start off the right way. As I roll onto my side, tucking my hand under the pillow, I read his text a few times before hitting the call button.. waiting for him to pick up.. it takes a few rings but he does finally answer.

"Hey.." I whisper, trying to contain my smile.

"Oh hello.. how's my darling girlfriend doing this morning?"

"Morning, doesn't it feel good? I don't know about you but it's the most relaxed I've been in weeks.." I admit, biting my lip a little..

"Absolutely, and your parents are alright with it, we don't have to hide.. it feels incredible.."

"Mmm that it does.. we just have to face them lot at work now.." I sigh a little and he picks up on it straight away.

"Hey, don't worry.." he tries to keep it all positive.. "Whatever happens, I'm their boss so.. if they don't like it, then they know where the door is.."

"I know, but Mason.. and.."

"Why do you care he thinks?" He asks.

"I don't, but still I don't want to hate me for this.."

"Why would he hate you for dating someone else? It's none of his business, and if he chooses to hate you then.. more fool him., he's not worthy of your friendship.."

"I get that but.."

"If you're worried about it, we can wait a little before we tell them.." he tries but I quickly stop him..

"No!" I cut him off.. "I want them to know now, I don't want to sneak around.."

"Alright.." he sighs.. "Why don't I come and pick you up, we can go for a coffee and then we can go in together.."

"Really?" I ask, "That sounds perfect.."

"Of course baby, I want to see you.. have some time to ourselves before we face them all, what to you say?"

"Yes! When can you get here?"

"I can be there in ten?"

"Perfect! See you soon!" I quickly swing my legs off the bed, and head to my bathroom.. "Oh and Robert?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you.." I whisper before we say goodbye, and I can't help feel all giddy.. "So much.."

"Aw babe, I love you too..I'll see you soon.."

We eventually hang up the call, and I have probably the quickest shower ever, making sure I look a little extra nice today especially for him, when I'm dressed, and I've fixed my hair and make up in the mirror, I make my way downstairs, and into the kitchen, and to my surprise I walk in to find my mom and Robert, always here, stood talking to her and Robert's already got a coffee in hand.. that man and his coffee.. I swear.

"Oh!" I say in surprise.. "Hello!" I greet him, before saying morning to my mom.. "I didn't expect you guys here.."

"Sorry babe, I arrived a little earlier than I thought.."

"That's alright, I needed time to get dressed and make myself look decent.." I say looking down at my outfit I have on.. Robert's eyes seem to follow mine, looking me up and down, with a slight smirk to his lips..