Part 12

It's a little weird trying to keep up with Robert's schedule, he's so busy the next few days, we hardly get time for ourselves. It's also a bit hard trying to keep my head clear when he's stood in front of me, presenting his side of the business to everyone. The few glances he shoots my way are enough to make me a little nervous, but in a good way.. I don't even know if he's looking at me intentionally or not but.. he's so hot, and the way he delivers with ease, he's impressive.. I've throughly enjoyed watching him what he does best.. but now it's our final night here and we're about to head to dinner, that he's treating me to..

"How was my presentation then? Enjoy it?" He asks when I'm busy putting my necklace on for our night out.

"I thought you pretty decent yes.." I say as I fix the silver jewellery into place.

"Think they bought any of the shit I proposed?"

"Honestly? Yes.. they all looked impressed.. I know I was.." I smile at him in the reflection of the mirror.. "I just wish I knew more to what you are trying to do.."

"Maybe.. when we get back at home.. you can come down the office, see what it's all about.."

"You know, I'd love that.. I mean.. dad's shown me before but I never took an interest in it.. but now.. it's different.."

"Different.. how?"

"Because you've made it interesting.."

"Oh I have?" I watch him in the mirror, I don't take my eyes off him as he walks over to me, his fingertip trails down my naked back thanks to the dress I have on, he leans down and places a kiss on my neck.. "I'm glad.."

"Mmm.." I breathe out as I feel his lips against me.. I turn in my seat to face him.. his hands rest against the dresser blocking me from moving.. his dominant presence felt as I look up to him, his eyes meeting mine.. "What?" I dare to ask.. and he narrows his eyes.. biting his lip..

"You.." he brings one hand up to my face, he softly strokes my cheek before holding my jaw, his thumb trails over my bottom lip.. "..are stunning.." He holds my gaze a little longer before letting go.. I was hoping he would kiss me, but it never came.. he stood away from me, taking his suit jacket off the bed and throwing it on over his shoulders, before sorting out the sleeves.. "Are you ready?"

I take one last look at him, storing the image in my head at how wonderful he looks. He picks up his sunglasses and puts them on, I find it a little strange that he likes to cover those gorgeous brown eyes but whatever.. we finally make our way to the restaurant that he insisted we try out.. I can't help but admire the way he looks in this expensive white suit, he looks so hot I can't take my eyes off him..