Part 33

"Well, what do you think?"

"Wow.."

"So how do I look?" I ask Robert, stood in the changing room of the store we stopped in, as I try on a new dress for our date night.

"Fuckable.." he blurts out rather quickly.. "Uh.. I mean, absolutely stunning..gorgeous, beautiful whatever word I can use, I'll use it.." he changed his wording, and I can't help but laugh.. "I think this is the one.." 

"Yeah, I love the feel, the colour.. the style.."

"Then it's yours.. if you love it, I love it.." he smiles, taking out his wallet, as I glance at the price tag.

"Oh, actually.. no.. I don't want this one.."

"What? Why not?" He asks, following my eyes in the direction of the price tag, and he's realising why I don't want it.. "Right.. you're getting the dress.. I'll be outside waiting.."

"No Robert you can't get me this.. it's too much.."

"Babe.." he lifts his card up.. "I have money, I want to treat you, so it doesn't matter what the price is.. just bring it out when you're ready, and it's yours.."

"Robert, seriously, I can't accept this.." I try and take his card from his hands, but he's quick to move it away from me.

"Tough!" He takes a step back, his arm still in the air, holding the card out of my reach.. "I'll be out here waiting for you.." he tells me before closing the door to the cubicle I am in.. "She's taking this one.." I hear him in the distance tell one of the staff working in the store, I let out a sigh knowing he won't accept the fact it's too much for him to pay. I quickly change out of the dress, and take it out to where Robert is sat waiting for me.. "There she is.. the love of my life.. ready?"

"Yeah.." I hand over the dress to the lady with Robert.. "But you don't have to.." I try but he hushes me.

"Ah! That's enough.." he lifts up a piece of paper in his hand, waving it in front of me.. "Too late.."

"You didn't.."

"I did.. and this kind lady took my payment as I know how much you really want it.. and she also advised me that other women who buy these dresses have always bought the bag too.. so..." he lifts up a gift bag from the side of the couch he was sat on.. "Here you go.."

"Are you kidding me?!" I glance between the bag and him, and then at the lady.. "You told him to buy the bag too?!"

"Actually, that's not exactly true.. he asked me if we have a bag to match the dress.. I just told him there was a perfect match, and he bought it too.."

"Oh my god Robert.." I shake my head, but I can't stop the smile forming on my face as I excitedly watch the lady pack the dress into a bag.

"Here you go.. thank you for shopping with us today.."

"You bought it before I even got a chance to take it off?!" I ask as I take the bag from the lady, and Robert quickly takes it from me, obviously being the kind gentleman he keeps proving to be, carrying both bags for me.

"Of course, I had to get in there before you changed your mind, or told me not too.."

"You're too much do you know that?" I say as we walk out the store together, I link his arm as his hands are full, and I lean into him a little as we walk back to the hotel. 

"Am I going too fast for you? I can slow down if you want.." he looks at me with a small smile.. "I just want to treat you babe.. like I said before you are my girlfriend, and I want to spoil you with every chance I get.."