Prologue

Sometimes people are not always as they seem to be. This can be either in a good way or a bad way. You will have many friends at one point but life will give you a moment where soon, you'll find out if the friends you had were real or fake. The real ones stay in your ups as well as downs but the fake ones leave at your downs.

Izuku, a young boy who had huge dreams of becoming a hero, had faced the same situation at the age of four when he was diagnosed as quirkless. His whole world turned upside down when his so called friends went against him as well. He would get bullied everyday and while his childhood friend just watched him get hurt without doing anything. His mom would beat him up for even the smallest of mistakes and he started to lose hope.

Things turned for the worse when his childhood friend told him to kill himself. Both of them had the shock in their eyes but what's done was done. Izuku left the classroom in tears while Katsuki was frozen in his place. Izuku has had enough of it all. He is tired of this.

So that evening, he heads for the building rooftop and then goes towards the edge. He removes his shoes and places them beside his bag. He climbs over the railing and stands on the other side of the railing. He looks up at the starry night, and smiles as a cool breeze flows by, making his hair flow in the wind. He takes one last step towards the edge and that's it.

He jumps.

(A/N- hey guys! I hope you guys will enjoy this book! Many people had requested for Dabixhawks so this is for ya'll. I have updated Hero in our Hearts as well so go check it out if you still haven't! Follow me for more updates! Hope you guys have a great day/night! Stay Safe! Bye!)

(336 Words)