Chapter 8

(A/N- hey guys! Welcome back to another chapter! I just wanted to say, do checkout my six friends profiles who are there in wattpad. Their works are amazing so please do follow them! Here are their profiles so do check them out! birdorbirb ,MaeWeAllLuvBkDk , Jayda1503 , Chickennuggey5682 , XxparallelworldxX , Notavailabern Music is above and chapter below so let's get rollin')

-A week later-

-Katsuki POV-

It's been a week since our sleepover and we have been talking a lot lately. My parents finally met Izuku's dad and hell, they had quite a long talk. They did catch up in that time and it seems like they are doing well now. My mind goes from thought to thought until it finally lands on our last sleepover.

Izuku looked so damn hot.

He really did change a lot since middle school.

Like he has gained muscles now.

And gotten more hotter, making it more harder to get rid of my feelings for him.

The bell rings, bringing me back from my thoughts and I groan.

Next is that old hobo's class.

I groan and decide to talk to Izuku but before I could do so, Aizawa-Sensei enters the classroom.

Why the fuck is he so goddamn early today?

"Alright Problem children, If you all remember well, I had announced before about the dorms system and I had told of us visiting you all that evening. We were unable to visit you last week due to some circumstances but we have given your parents a call and gotten a virtual confirmation. I am going to say the list of students and of which floor they are going to be respectively. Please listen carefully because I am not going to repeat myself.

1st Floor: Common Room for all + Kitchen.

2nd Floor: Minoru Mineta, Mezo Shoji, Yuga Aoyama, Fumikage Tokoyami

3rd Floor: Koji Koda, Denki Kaminari, Tenya Ida, Mashirao Ojiro, Kyoka Jiro, Toru Hagakure

4th Floor: Eijiro Kirishima, Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Ochaco Uraraka, Mina Ashido

5th Floor: Rikido Sato, Shoto Todoroki, Hanta Sero, Momo Yaoyorozu, Tsuyu Asui

(A/N- if anyone read my other book 'The Silent Truth', you will know where this is coming from😊)

That is the list and you guys will be moving into your dorms in a few days from now. Now you guys are free to do whatever you want but don't go out of the classroom. I am going to take a nap."

So we are on the same floor.

That's awes- I MEAN GREAT!

What the hell Katsuki?

Calm down, just breathe.

Fuck Izuku.....what the hell are you doing to me?

"Bakubro!"

I groan in annoyance as Shitty hair walks up to my desk.

"What the fuck do you want Shitty hair?"

"We are in the same floor! Isn't that great?"

"Whatever."

Pinky joins us as well, jumping up and down in excitement.

"We are in the same floor! Yesss!"