Chapter 6

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again with a new chapter! Music is above and chapter below so let's get rollin')

-During the break-

-Aizawa POV-

I sit at my desk, sipping a cup of coffee while a huge discussion goes on within the staff room. Nezu had joined us as well and we were discussing the chances of a traitor being in UA.

"Could one of the little listeners be a traitor?"

"Yes, specifically in Class 2A or 2B but there are higher chances of them being in Class 1A."

"Nezu, do we have any suspects?"

"I cannot say for sure but all we can do right now is keep a close eye on all of them just in case."

Everyone nods in agreement and then Nemuri speaks up.

"I think that new kid can be cleared. He is so cute!"

"True since the little listener had just joined the class and the attack had happened before he joined."

I sigh and take a sip of my coffee.

"So we have one problem child clear. Now what about the rest? And also, how are we even sure that there is a traitor?"

"Because the league came to know about the trip when it was never told out to the public about it happening."

I sigh and shake my head.

"Vlad, this trip happens every year at the same place and almost at the same time. All they need to do is appoint someone to watch the bus come to the place and then alert the others and attack. It is as simple as that."

"I guess that is possible."

"What is none of the listeners are traitors? Maybe what Sho said is what exactly happened?"

"Maybe yes but as a safety precaution, we will keep a closer eye on them."

"Nezu, I think we should keep account of the safety of the children."

"What do you suggest hound dog?"

"I think we should get a dormitory system. It will be easier to keep an eye on the children and protect them from further attacks."

Nezu sips his tea, god knows where that came from, and nods in agreement.

"Alright then, I will start working on that. Aizawa, you and I will start heading to each and every household to ask for their consent on allowing their children to stay in the dormitories."

I groan and give out a huge sigh.

"Why does it always have to be me?"

"Maybe because you are their home room teacher?"

"Shut up Nem."

We finalize our plans and end things as the bell rings. I grab myself another cup of coffee before I head back to class. Right now, I have a class with another class and after that is class with 2A. I sigh and make my way to the class. I step inside and everyone rushes back to their seats. I nod at them and then begin to teach.

-Izuku POV-

The class is finally over and now it is Aizawa-Sensei's class. Kachaan turns around to face me and I grin at him.

"Hey Kachaan, need something."

"Nothing nerd. How are you holding up?"

"Everything's fine except that I have a teeny tiny question."

"What is it nerd?"

I look around to make sure that they were not nearby and then whisper it out.

"How in the hell do you tolerate them?"