Chapter 3

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again! I can't believe how quickly this book is getting its reads!🥹 I am surprised it even reached 50 reads with only 2 chapters and a prologue. Thanks a lot for all the support and I will try my best!☺️ Music is above and chapter below so let's get the tape rollin')

-The next day-

-Aizawa POV-

I was walking towards UA and pass by the small forest near UA, when I notice something among the trees.

Whatever it is, it does not look right.

It looks like a pile or sack or something.

But why is that there and especially in the forest.

Something's not right.

I walk up to the dark clump and as I come closer, I see it more clearly.

It looks like a body.

What the heck is a body doing here!?

Wait a second-....Is that......Bakugo!?

I run up to him and immediately check for his pulse. I breathe a sigh of relief as I feel a small pulse in him. I immediately pick him up and run inside UA and to Recovery Girl's office. I don't wait to knock as I burst in through the door, surprising Recovery Girl. She turns around, looking at me in surprise.

"Aizawa! What is the reason for you to-"

She stops as she notices Bakugo in my hands.

"Oh dear, is that Bakugo? Quickly put him into the hospital bed now!"

I nod and place him down on the bed, before getting shooed out of the office as she checks up on his condition.

I hope Problem child will be okay.

I wonder what happened? He looks very injured and he did have a good blow on his head.

It could also be the reason that he was unconscious as well.

I look up to the office door as Recovery comes out through it to give me an update.

"How is he?"

"The blow on his head is not that bad and it did not do much damage so that's is fine. He has a few bruises here and there which could be signs of struggle."

"When will he wake up?"

"Maybe in around 2 days. His overall condition is fine so I am safe to say that he is going to recover just fine."

"Alright. I will tell the news to the other Problem children and the rest of the staff as well."

She nods and I head back to the staff room, where all the other teachers were talking to each other since they had time before classes actually started. I walk up to them and catch their attention.

"Hello everyone, I am just here to pass some good news that we have found Bakugo."

Everyone cheers and then Nemuri comes up to me with a question.

"How did you guys find him?"

"I found him in the forest near UA today morning and he was quite injured with bruises all over his body and good blow on his head. I took him to Recovery girl and she said he is going to be fine. He is sleeping right now and may wake up in two days."

"Oh, That's good to know. Do we have any information for now?"

"Not really. We could ask Bakugo what happened, once he wakes up."