Chapter 5

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again with another chapter! We reached 100 reads! I did not really expect this to happen in just 4 chapters but Thank you❤️ Music is above and chapter below so let's get rollin')

-The Next Day-

-Katsuki POV-

I wake up and get ready to go to school, doing my normal morning routine that consists of me waking up, brushing my teeth, showering, getting changed, eating and then heading to school. I reach the big gates of UA and go right in, heading to my class. As soon as I step into the classroom, shitty hair comes up to me and gives me a grin.

"Hey Bakubro!"

"What do you want shitty hair?"

"Did you hear? We are going to get a new student in our class! Mineta was expelled for something but it was not quite mentioned as for what, even though we have an idea of what it could be about."

"At least grape juice is out. I don't give a shit about the new kid."

Shitty hair was about to reply when Aizawa-Sensei enters the room, making everyone go quickly back to their places.

"Alright Problem children, as you may have heard, we are getting a new student today. I need you all to welcome him and that includes you too, Bakugo."

"Whatever."

"Alright I am going to call them in......You may come in now."

The classroom door opens and I look up in surprise as a familiar green head walks into the room.

"Izuku?"

Izuku looks at me, waves his hand and gives me a grin.

"Hey Kachaan!"

Shitty hair looks puzzled and looks at the both of us.

"You guys know each other?"

"Yeah, Kachaan is my childhood best friend."

"Alright Problem child, introduce yourself to the class."

He nods and then smiles at all of us.

"Hi! My name is Izuku Midoriya and I am 17 right now and my quirk is called Devil's angel. I have the powers of the guardian angel and the Devil."

He opens up his wings, making the other extras gasp in awe at the sight in front of them.

(A/N- this is how he looks like😉 It is my tried effort of trying to draw this so I am sorry if it looks bad but I tried😭😭😭)

"You look so cool!"

He shrugs and smiles.

"Thanks."

"Alright problem child, you can sit behind Bakugo then."

He nods and then goes over to my row and winks at me as he passes by before sitting down at his seat. I feel my heart racing but I manage to calm down and concentrate back in class.