Chapter 2

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again! I was relaxing the whole week and guess what? I was able to go and hangout with my friends! We had a blast there and I am really grateful🥹 Anyways, Music is above and the chapter is below so let's get the tape rollin')

-Izuku POV-

"Well then Kachaan......welcome to the team."

I say and then start to untie his binds. Once he is free, he starts to stretch his body as he was sitting for too long.

Damn, he does still look handsome.

I can't believe I fell for him and I am still falling for him.

He stops stretching and then looks at me, which I can tell that he has something to say.

"Izuku, why do you still trust me after......you know....."

I smile at him and then give him a hug. He does not do anything at first in surprise but then he hugs me back.

"Kachaan, I know that you do feel sorry for bullying me. You were forced to do it, it is not your fault. And besides, I already forgave you."

He lets go of me and looks at me in surprise.

"H-how do you know that I was forced to do it?"

Shit! I let it out by accident!

I might as well tell him now....I mean...I already told it out anyways.

"Kachaan.....I was there when she forced you to bully me......I was hiding."

"Y-you mean, y-you knew it the whole time?"

"Of course I did Kachaan. I knew that you did not have a choice."

Tears flow down his cheek as he roughly tries to wipe them off. I give him a hug and pat his back.

"It's okay Kachaan, just let it all out. You will feel better once you do..

And that's what he does. He fully breaks down, making my shirt soaked in tears but I don't mind.

I am going to make her pay for all this.

He was just a small child back then!

How was he supposed to protect himself?

No one would have believed kids anyways!

I am going to make her and all the other fake heroes pay!

Oh, Just you wait!

I am coming for you.

Especially you, All Might.

"-zu, -zuku, Izuku!"

I get out of my thoughts, realizing that I had spaced out.

"Sorry Kachaan, I was just thinking about something."

"No it's fine Izuku but what is the plan?"