Mail

Thank you so much for all the reviews! Seriously you guys are the best. SO

Croc9400: Aw thanks. Maybe you can? It's just involves a lot of imagining scenarios you would have with a friend or friends :) Lol Bucky. Well I am planning on giving him his own story. But it might take a little while. Hopefully once I am done with my Star Trek story :D

michen0897: I am happy you liked Claire. There is more of her in the future chapter. I hope you like the rest of Olivia's friends :D.

kristybauer7: Thanks again ^^ Well there is more Steve/Olivia cuteness coming up.

Thanks for the reviews! Keep them coming!

I am so happy you guys are loving this story.

PS: Thor will make an appearance in a later chapter ;)

xx

SSC

Steve stared blankly at the email he had received. He thought the most stressful part of his day was remembering how to operate his laptop and access his online mail.

Turns out he couldn't be more wrong.

He had began the morning ordinarily enough. Had his morning run through the Brooklyn Bridge. He couldn't help but glance at the spot where he had first met Olivia. The embarrassment still lingered in his subconscious but it was combined with amusement, he would smile the entire way home.

The moment he arrived at his door, his cell phone had rung. It took him a while to answer and when he did it was Fury on the other end.

"Mornin' Cap, how was your day so far?" He questioned as chipper as the Director of SHIELD could be.

"It's just beginning. How can I help, Sir?" Steve inquired. Part of him was hoping that it wasn't a mission, especially since he had made plans with Olivia to meet her friend's in the night.

"Actually, it's how I can help you. Great news, I got your relocation papers."

Steve was stunned by the announcement.

"Relocation papers?" He echoed, hoping he had misheard.

"Yup, your new place of residence." Dread flooded his system as Fury continued to speak without notice "We feel it's best if you stay closer to HQ in DC. Training the new recruits, easier to deport on mission, the commute is a lot less taxing. I'll personally bring you up to speed once you get here."

Steve was silent for the longest time. His thoughts were racing at the reality that he will be leaving and DC was miles away. However, this did not go unnoticed by the Director.

"This is good news right?" Fury asked slyly, daring him to say otherwise.

"Yeah." Steve snapped back to his soldier veneer "Duty calls right?"

"It sure does, start packing ASAP Cap. We are expecting you at work bright and early Monday morning. I sent you an email with all the additional details."

"Yes Sir, I'll check on that."

"Have a good one."

The email made things official in the most depressing of ways. He didn't know how to deal with the situation, he was torn between serving his country and leaving his new friend.