Pepperony

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THE CIVIL WAR TRAILER IT WAS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. BUCKY AND STEVE. THE FEELS. THEY FUCKING DOUBLE TEAMED TONY FUCKING STARK. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

MARVEL PROMISED IT WOULD BE RELEASED IN DECEMBER. WHY THE FUCK YOU LYYIIIINNNN?!- (Silverspacechameleon is having a mental breakdown and cannot form proper sentences, pardon the inconvenience)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

supesfan18: hahaha welll they haven't said the L word yet, and engagement in December?! LOL that's santa's year, aint no one raining on his parade.

Amalieaunstrup: After all that smut, your favourite part is the blow job? WELL ME TOO. Aw thank you, virgin Steve was difficult to right like I had to put myself in his mind and I was so worried I would make him sound like a woman :/. Against a wall does sound good, you are giving me ideas. .

heroherondaletotherescue: Soooon honey, sooooooon. Aw thank you so much, they are adorable together ^^.

Jo: Yo you didn't make me uncomfortable, it was a interesting question is all, its all good ^^. Omg I can't wait to watch Starwars though omg, did you see the Civilwar trailer? Lol Bond themes, that is an idea, I shall pencil that in ;).

Dancindonna: I love Stiles and Ariel too ^^. Thanks for reading all of it :D.

debatable-cerealkiller: You will be happy to hear I finally figured out what to do with the hacker arc, I have soooo many questions but they will come around later so please bare with me. Thank you so much for your continued support, I can't wait to discuss the rest with you :D

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the breakdown earlier, but lets not discuss that .. Yes this chapter doesnt have much smut but I just wanted to focus on a Stark/Pepper and Steve/Olivia friendship. (since CIVIL War pretty much crushes on their Stark and Steve's friendship-but lets not get into that. I am going to start crying again) ill be releasing the next chapter soon. My plan is to be done with this story sometime next week or the week after *fingers crossed* THEN COMES THE BUCKY!

xx

SSC

------------------------------------------------------------

"Tony and Pepper want us to double date with them?" Olivia asked her boyfriend and then took a sip of her tall glass of orange juice. She was currently sitting at Steve's work desk, which was technically a dining table that he had pilled books on to. He had cleared a neat space for her to set up her laptop.

Steve decided (while making breakfast) that it would be a pleasant change to eat at the table meant for that purpose. He brought over two white ceramic plates, filled with fried eggs, toast and chicken sausages. He set the dishes down the moment Olivia shut her laptop. She pushed the device aside and settled her attention on to her boyfriend.

"That's what he said."Steve responded while taking a seat on the free chair beside her. "Then said something about taking a picture of you while you were sleeping."

"Oh I got one of you." The casual tone of her announcement shocked Steve.

"What?" He demanded and stopped mid reaching for his cutlery.

"Yeah." She confirmed with a wide, proud grin. She picked up her cell phone and ran her thumb over the screen, searching for the image. Steve stared at his girlfriend in utter disbelief.