Anxieties

Dancindonna: Haha thank you so much :D.

Donutdonna: :)

Evanescent Author: I hope you are just saying that for dramatics. Incase you are not. Kevin is the target, has been all along, just to clear stuff up :).

Oddball: Well I hinted that it is Kevin who is the target, considering his room at the Baxter Building is directly opposite Aaron's building. Cant wait to read what you think of this chapter :D.

deathb4beauty: Lol I didn't think about the bucky falling similarity, that was totally unintentional. Oh wow so you had to catch up on a lot. What did you think of Jessica? the Reaaal Jessica xD.

Jo: Aw, well that's quite bit of pressure but i'll take the compliment none the less thank you so much ^/^.

supesfan18: Hi thanks, but i dont understand what you meant by the downplayed and interest part, your statement was a bit ambiguous, care to explain? :)

----------------------------------------------

Oh my gooooooooooosh. I can't believe we are finally here. It's the last chapter you guys. But do not fret we will see more of Steve X Olli in the Bucky story. OMG THE BUCKY STORY. GAAAAAAH SO EXCITTTTED.

Please review, for sentimental reasons :D.

xx

SSC

--------------------------------------------------

It had been a month since Olivia's run in with Mistress B and her tentacles that resulted in her spending a total of six weeks in the hospital, she promised herself if she had to set foot inside the same hospital it would be too soon.

It was too soon but this time it wasn't her that was admitted, it was Steve Rogers.

It had been a stressful week prior to him being admitted. She felt it coming like a change in the winds, a calm before a storm. It all started the day Olivia called to check up on her boyfriend, as happy as he was to hear her voice, she knew something was bothering him.

"What's wrong, babe?" She had asked gently.

"Work." He grumbled. "Things are not what they used to be."

"What do you mean?" She asked, promptly concerned for him.

"Something happened that made me think it's impossible to trust anyone." He confessed with a doleful sigh. Olivia smiled pityingly being all too familiar with having trouble making and keeping friends within an office environment.

"Well those things happen." She answered honestly.

"They do?" He questioned, surprised and eager to be assured.

"Yeah, people are complicated and impossible to read unless you are confident enough to say you know them. Working areas are competitive." She elaborated, as much as the experience working for a company valued Olivia, she had a feeling it didn't help Steve in that particular moment.

"I think that might apply to most white collar jobs but this is armed forces. If I can't trust the guy I am going into war with, who can I trust?"

"You have a point there." She nodded in agreement.

"I just don't like being kept in the dark, especially when my country is concerned." He uttered with a sternness she knew wasn't directed at her.