The Rules

HH: If you think that's drama wait till you read this chapter hahahahahahahmuwahahahahhhaha.

Jo: Well their evil can be determined by you, but their main roles are in the Bucky story thought :D. Aww me? Funny? I guess a little xD. Thanks for thinking so otherwise this story would be pretty pointless. Lol well I wasn't planning on taking a break but it seems I was forced into it, but this story was on my mind the entire Christmas. My plan is to get this done before New Years. Fingers crossed.

CJ: I love how long your reviews/indepth letters, are. Wow johnny was your first hero? I think mine was Batman, and then Spiderman. Sighhh Bruce is so dreamy. Chris Evans is like a puppy, so cute. Has that weird rush of energy and then suddenly gets all serious, aawww now I miss my dog :(. SO I checked out your song choices and I LOVE THEM. I didn't know Sleeping At Last covered that song, its like my favourite Snow Patrol song, but I dont listen to it often because it makes me cry like alot. I heard their Already Gone cover while I was at it, it was awesome. Aww it's so sweet that you actually have songs selected for my fanfiction. EEEEP I could just hug you. I'll send you a virtual one *HUG* DID YOU GET IT? To answer your question. Yes Bucky will get a love interest, not it will not be during the Winter Soldier arch but right after it ^^. You will see what I mean once I publish it, I honestly cant wait for you guys to read it.

Supesfan18: Thanks :).

Amaliaunstrup: I grew up around Jim Reeves woman and its going to stay that way. But the Bing Crosby one is still good. Pepper is the bomb. lol Pepperbomb. YES I DARE IN THIS AND THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Alright guys, here is the big announcement (no I am not pregnant or getting my hair dyed) This is the third chapter before the finale. DUN DUN DUUUUUUN. ( or wait, I think its the fourth. I might add a bonus chapter later ;), maybe the events of Olivia's bday :D)

Disclaimer: I do not own Humbug, only my original characters.

xx

SSC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve Rogers was having the strangest day. He thought waking up in the 21st century and then facing aliens in New York was weird, but this was somewhere in between.

He had to use STRIKE in order to stop a robbery at Lone bank in Baltimore. Normally SHEILD would let the local authorities deal with such an issue but this was a different classified matter. The person robbing the bank was a super of some sort, and it was the strangest one Steve had come across yet.

The crime was being committed by the help of...insects.

The creepy crawlers had created a path from the entrance to the vaults in a stream of brown, arthropods. It was quite the disgusting sight, even the Captain was disgruntled by it, even more so when they tried to take a stand against them.

It took a great deal of time, especially when the bugs came into the defense of their master, but once the apprehended the controller, they scurried off in a haste down to the sewers from which they came.

"Ew."

Steve, Natasha, Kevin and the STRIKE team were currently heading their way back to base using the Quin-Jet. The criminal was successfully apprehended and placed in cuffs.

His name was Mr. Buchanan Mitty AKA Humbug. The man was a entomologist who worked at the Empire State University. But severe budgets cuts that delayed his research tempted him to a life of crime. He wore a dark, metallic, grey armored suit that lacked a helmet. He had a very deformed face. Patched of hair on his balding head, pincers sprouted from the corners of his mouth and some odd skin peeled rash on his face.