Distress Signal

Jo: Lol, I hope you like this chapter then ^^.

dancindonna: Aw thank you so much :D

Oddball: LOL I hadn't even realize Kevin had pulled a Johnny, kudos for noticing that. Well I am not going to say it will be easy for Steve and Olivia to work through that, but anyway more on that will come up in the next chapter :). My favourite songs for Olli and Steve was Mother We Just Can't Get Enough by the New Radicals and SHine by Years and Years (I do not know if I mentioned those song but you should check them outfit you like :)) I had also listened to a lot of Bryan Adams for inspiration . :D.

supesfan18: Well then I hope this chapter satisfies that curiosity.

---------------------------------------------------

OMG YOU GUYS. This is slowly reaching the end. I think I have two more chapters to go? EEEEP.

Please Review This is coming to an end after all.

xx

SSC

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Your friend is a liability."

Olivia was quick to situate herself in front of Aaron, in his defense.

"Don't you dare hurt him." She hissed Jessica's perfectly shaped brows rose in wonder.

"I am sorry dear, but he has seen too much. You weren't supposed to find him alive." She smiled, with a slight tilt to her head. Olivia was both horrified and enraged by the playful manner = of her death threat.

Jessica made a quick, ordering motion with her black, leather, gloved hand, to the goons behind her. The two hulking masses of muscle took a step in their direction. Olivia was immediately alarmed.

"No please, there must be something else that could be useful to you." She pleaded, eyeing the approaching guards while inching in front of Aaron. She looked to Jessica with wide, begging eyes.

"Just tell me what I need to do." She whispered.

"I think you've done enough Olli, but it is admirable that you are so willing to protect him. Though I do like watching you beg." Jessica murmured, watching her with the same gleaming emerald eyes.

A new form emerged into the room, cutting into the aura of tension within the space. The person wore a mask. It was a was purely porcelain with feminine features, voluptuous lips and round apple cheeks with a very pristine nose. The sockets around the eyes were hollowed out and pair of jaded blue eyes watched them from behind the mask.

Olivia looked to the new presence and the person immediately averted their attention and marched purposefully toward Jessica. Olivia assumed (from the type of mask) that it was a woman behind the disguise, but it was hard to tell completely. They wore a long, bellowing, dark velvet cape with a hood that rested limply over the crow of their head.

She hid half her body behind Jessica and leaned into whisper something into her ear. Jessica's immediate response was to be infuriated.

"What? You have got to be joking. She is willing to take that risk?" She demanded harshly. The masked woman nodded calmly. Jessica cursed inaudibly under her breath.

Olivia and Aaron exchanged nervous glances but remained silent and rattled.

Jessica sighed after a moment, calmer than before but her gaze remained annoyed as she glanced at Aaron.