Transition

TheEvanascentAuthor: Well the Jessica story line won't take off till the Bucky story, hopefully you will be tuned into that too ^^. Yay you think that's a Steve thing to do, I wasn't so sure but I decided to chance it anyway. Thanks for the review, please keep it coming :D.

DonutDonna: Wow thank you so much ^^. Well I hope to continue feeding your addiction :P Man that sounded like a unlawful sponsor.

Oddball: I love how lengthy and rant like your messages are, I live for them. Yes what Aaron did is terrible but I brought up the fact that he is a human being in this chapter. We are susceptible to mistakes, including Olivia. Actually when Aaron left Norah wasn't sick yet. It was during Olivia's first year at having Norah in her life. The kid pretty much cut in on Aaron and Olivia's life together, which was what he had trouble dealing with. I can't wait to see what you think of this chapter. :D BTW I wrote A derek story and a Stiles Story, if you are interested in reading those, go ahead :).

dancindonna: Awww you are so there is kind of a mini Johnny story in this chapter, but it is super small xD. Maybe I'll write a bit more on Johnny and Elise afterwards, if I have the time though, it's hard to say.

Jo: Thank you so much, well they are back to being all lovey dovey in this chapter so it should be good :D.

debatable-cerealkiller: Yeah sorry about that but all couples fight . if they didn't there would be no makeup sex! Hope you like this chapter :)

--------------------------------------------------------

So a few clues are given here on whom Jessica was really after. Any guess before we begin?

xx

SSC

----------------------------------------------------------------

Steve had a feeling that Olivia's transition back from her kidnapping wasn't going to be easy which was why he had tried to make everything as effortless as possible for her. Sure he went a little over board with the protective instinct and he amended for it, but he loved her and he wanted to keep her safe.

But he knew, he couldn't keep her safe from her nightmares.

Olivia's squirming form had woken him from his slumber that night. Sometime during their sleep she had rolled onto the far side of the bed and was huddled under the sheets with her back to him.

She was whimpering fearfully and muttering under her breath. He sat up, immediately concerned and clicked on the bedside lamp, the one on his side of the bed. The light blinded him for a moment but he soon adjusted to the soft orange glow and focused on his girlfriend.

"Olivia." He called softly.

His voice fell on deaf ears. She had rolled on to her back, her eyes pinched shut and her legs kicking against the mattress, ruffling the covers. His brows furrowed in worry watching helplessly as beads of sweat began to gather over her forehead.

"Please don't do this." Olivia cried while being held at the edge of the step.

Jessica was grinning down at her, her smile seemed white and sinister, her eyes were a glowing, luminescent green.

"It's just a little tumble." She breathed wickedly and held her up with the use of her winding, trunk size tentacles. Olivia's heart was hammering to the beat of war drums when she glanced over her shoulder at the impossibly long staircase.