Princely

lustxlachain: Thank you so much ^^ I'm glad you are enjoying it :).

Amalieaunstrup: Oh yesss but I might include a wall later on ;). I am writing smut while being a virgin, I think I know depravity babe.

Deathb4beauty: Wizard of literature? Wow thank you so much. I am going to pencil that down as a future pen name ;). Lol enslaving. Yes I am but it's for the best, I want to start working on my original stories which are more fantasy and dragon stuff ^^.

Guest: WHO ARE YOU? TELL ME YOUR NAME I MUST KNOW. YOU ARE THE SWEET PERSON IN THIS WORLD. WE MUST BE FRIENDS.

heroherodaletotherescue: Alright I am going to tell you this, since we are somewhat close now. your id name is too damn long to typ. I am just going to refer to you as HH. Is that okay? Lol would you expect any different from Olli, she is like super awk anyway xd Awk for awkward hahahahahaha-Peggy is my goddess I can't wait for the next season.

Dancindonna: Well you are a awesome person and reviewer ;). And yes I copy paste this on to Wattpad because I can't be bothered changing anything xD. Which was why you saw your name on there.

Jo: Aww thanks, also thank you for noting your name. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE (looking at you, "Guest").

Supesfan18: Thanks ^^

Zabuzasgirl: Omg a Naruto penname, this is rare. Did you like the ending by the way? By that I mean Naruto.

Blushing Green Apple: I hate reviewing on phones too so dont worry, tots understand. Lol its so cute how you keep calling it "the deed"hahahahahah. 3 weeks later?! Whoa, those babies can last, that 99% is on point. I wish I could say that I planned the whole Olive thing but I didn't It was a wonderfully, perfect, mix of fate. Actually a friend pointed it out and we were giggling over it like idiots. I am glad you appreciated my sense of humor xD.

Thank you so much for the reviews guys! Keep them coming, gives me gumption! The next update is the Christmas one which I hope to update by Monday. That way I can finish off this story hopefully by the end of this month and not next year. New Year=Bucky. Lets keep that spirit up people!

*Also note Lorraine Jensen is not a actual erotica writer (I dont think she is) I made her up for the sake of this story. also if anyone is wondering I did change the title from Meet Cute. Felt it was time, I was going to anyway didnt know why I took so long. xD soz.

xx

SSC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve Rogers was exuberant as he packed his clothes into his duffle bag that following morning. His ecstatic mood wasn't just for the fact that he was going to heading to New York soon (although that did contribute), it was the defining moment between Olivia him the night before.

She loves me.

He knew it was a cliché, but he really heard birds chirping outside his window that morning and the sun was brighter than normal.

Olivia was very aware of his chipper ways, also the fact that he made his affections extremely obvious by raining kisses on to her face every chance he got. Steve Rogers loves Olivia Thorne and he wasn't planning on letting her forget it.

Despite his adoring declaration, Olivia was the one that had brought him to ecstasy several times. She had become more confident, more affectionate in their last night in Washington and the morning after. She had pushed him over the edge of climax till he cried out her name, numerous times.