All- Stranded

This was inspired by me_love_elmooO and I's conversation after a terrible test. 

It is yeah. Hold on tight and don't read this on a plane. I'll try to add humour but it is going to be hard to do. 

The scene with the bushes is heavily inspired by my phobia of snakes and how much it impacts my anxiety and mental health as a whole.

Shout out to the Ophidiophobia girls out there. And google for spelling that for me. And my hand to cover the snake.

Lord of the Flies/ Society of the Snow/Yellowjackets are the inspirations for this 

TW: Panic attacks, blood, dead person, snakes, mentions of self-harm

-- 

Stranded. 

That's what the triplets were. 

Stranded. 

The plane was somewhere in the ocean, along with about 200 people. All dead. 

The triplets happened to be on the plane. Let us turn to the island that they landed on, shall we? 

One of them was lying down in the sand, barely breathing. One was nowhere to be seen and one was pacing. 

"In for four, out for four c'mon Matt, breath" Chris urged, pacing around, sand getting in between his toes. His shoes and socks are over by a tree, accompanied by his shirt. 

Matt was fully clothes, with footwear and everything, lying on his back in the sand, having a panic attack. He tried to follow Chris's instructions but it was a bit hard to do when the voices in his head and the flashbacks were so overpowering he had a headache. More like a migraine.  

Chris walked over to Matt, put him in a sitting position and kept coaching his breathing until he did it fine on his own. Tears ran down Matt's face and he regained his senses completely. 

"Chirs" He choked out before falling into his brother. Unplanned embrace for Chris but he couldn't complain. He was scared himself. "Where's Nick?" Matt then asked. 

The ball dropped. Where was Nick? It had been about five minutes since the plane fell out of the sky into the ocean. Not that he could have gone that far. Who knows, maybe he didn't survive the crash? 

"I don't know" Chris admitted. He was the least injured out of him and Matt. He was walking around fine, with just a bit of blood trickling out of his head.

Matt apart from the migraine and panic attack was pretty good. Something told him once the adrenaline wore off, he would be in pain. "We have to find him Chris" Matt pleaded. 

Chris took a deep breath, he loved his brother but his anxiety was sometimes too overbearing when he was feeling his own. "Matt can we just, find survival things first then our brother?" Chris tried to reason. 

Matt looked at him shocked. "You rather find water and food, or Pepsi actually than find Nick? Our fucking brother" 

Chris bit his lip and thought about what Matt just said. "Ok fine, you go find Nick, I'll set up survival shit" 

Matt went over to Chris and slapped him in the face, the noise drowned out by the sound of the waves crashing upon the shore. "You aren't thinking straight" 

"Nick never thought straight in the first place" Chris joked, trying to ease the tension. 

Another slap from Matt, three in two minutes, Chris would be knocked out in about three more minutes if Matt kept this up.