Nick- Car Crash

What's up

HOW DOES THIS HAVE 1K READS? I PUBLISHED IT LIKE A WEEK OR TWO AGO.

First Nick chapter that I made up cause I have insane writer's block.

I don't know the American road rules or anything on how to drive so, saying that. Lord help this chapter.

Can we please send through some Nick requests, I have like two. 

Tw: Mother Nick, blood, hospitals, breaking of the fourth wall

--

Matt swang his car keys around his finger, nervous. He was fidgeting like no one had ever fidgeted before.

"Nick hurry up" He called out from the garage door.

Today was the big day. Nick was going to drive. Some people were more excited than others.

Nick then strutted down the stairs, coming into Matt's line of vision.

"Once I drive this car, you can't call me an embarrassment for not being able to drive at twenty" Nick announced, Matt smirking at the statement.

"You watch, you will be going at 5mph and crash" Matt joked.

Chris poked his head out his bedroom door, which was next to the garage. "You crash Nick, I bash you up. We spent enough money renting a fucking zoo"

"I'm the mum, mum" Nick sassed back.

Matt shook his head, "OK, mum let's go teach you to drive. Other mum, don't burn the house down while we are out"

"Sorry son, don't kill my wife trying to teach her how to drive" Chris responded, smiling. 

"I'm going to murder both of you, Chris leave," Matt said, annoyed. 

Chris pouted and went back into his room.

Nick went into the garage and jumped into the driver's seat. "Let's do this thing"

Matt shooed him to the passenger seat, "I'm driving us there, go be a passenger princess"

"Can I choose the music?" Nick pleaded.

Matt thought for a second, "fine"

Nick smiled, and scrolled through his playlist, landing on some Melanie Martinez songs.

--

Matt swapped places with Nick when they were parked in some random parking lot.

It was about three at night, so no one would be around to see the awful driving about to happen.

"Now remember Nick, we want to be fast enough we can beat a snail in a race but slow enough you won't project us to Mars" Matt explained.

Nick rolled his eyes, and stepped on the gas, rocketing the car forward.

Matt screamed and hit the break, using his hand. Unsafe, yeah, but so was Nick driving so what was the problem?

"I just said don't bring us to Mars!"

"I didn't expect the car to move!" Nick yelled clearly surprised by making the moving vehicle, move. 

Matt slammed his face against the dashboard. "You motherfucking idiot"

"OK no need for the concussions, how do I drive?" Nick moved Matt's head from the dashboard. 

Matt slid back into the passenger seat, clearly stressed he was about to be killed. He let out a shaky breath.