Nick- Bad day

Why do I feel like writing sad chapters that I make happy with absolute nonsense? Someone stop me.

I feel sorry for anyone who just read the last chapter than is now reading this. The vibe change is crazy.m 

This isn't a request but I was having a really bad day and my mental health is a bit rough at the moment so guess who I get to take it out on? Nick. Matt had his share already with the last chapter so Chris, don't think you are getting out of this. 

TW: Crying, mentions of vomit, Chris singing, Bolognese pancakes, bird shit, murderous trees

Sorry for the extremely triggering chapter, if any of you need to talk, my DMs are always open. 

You have been warned

--

You know those days that are just shit. Like. The days that a tree could murder your whole family with a leaf that hasn't ever seen the sun before yet that's not the thing that sets you off. The thing that sets you off is one of your shoelaces coming undone. You know those days?

Well. It was one of those days for Nick.

Don't worry. His family didn't get murdered by a tree that used a sunless leaf as a murder weapon.

The author was tempted to write that though. Stay tuned, that chapter might be something she writes.

Anyways,

Nick was just having a bad day.

--

Nick was having an amazing day. He was riding a horse next to Ryan Gosling as they ate inhuman amounts of garlic bread and listened to old Doja Cat.

Then Nick woke up.

The sound of Nick's alarm blaring the next morning made Nick want to stab himself with the garlic bread he had just eaten in his dream. Perfect murder weapon let's be honest.

Just five more minutes, he begged, turning over to face the other way.

His alarm was not having it. Neither was Chris.

"NICK. WAKE THE FUCK UP" Chris screamed swinging Nick's door open like he was in a circus.

"Shut the fuck up Chris" Nick mumbled burying his face in the pillow.

As I said before, Chris was not having it. If he had to get up before noon, so did Nick. Matt had been up since dawn reading this book he found on Booktok.

"Should I sing for you as you get out of bed" Chris then asked, knowing how to get on Nick's nerves.

Nick's nerves were agitated, but also curious. "If you really wanna"

Chris giggled and cleared his throat. "Ehem. DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE A PLASTIC BAG?" Chris started to sing Katy Perry like he was a finalist on 'America's Greatest Ballads' which is now a show by the way. Tune in this Sunday night to see Matt sing "Old town road" like Adele.

So if you ever got up one morning and thought "I wonder what it would be like to have Christopher Sturniolo sing me 'Firework' as I got out of bed" Nick would reply with a rant about how that is worse than waking up with a shark in your bed.

Thanks, Nick for crushing our dreams.

--

"Nick, hypothetically-" Matt cut himself off as he saw Nick's face go from 'Don't talk to me' to 'Mother's mad'

Matt turned back to the stove and tried to hide the mess he had made. He didn't mean to mix the pasta sauce with the pancake batter.

Hear him out.