All- Fear Factor

Ok so my sister and I were talking late at night and we made this stupid idea up for a triplets video but Ik they would never do it so guess what? I'll write it. She doesn't know I'm writing this, so Matt, if you see this, credit both of us. Thanks. Oh and go check out Ari's death blind mute idea cause I love it.

This is stupid ok. But I thought it was funny so let's write it.

I know I'm behind on requests, but I'll get back to them soon. And this one is a bit longer so extra reading material to the requests.

Also, IDK if the warehouse has an elevator but it does now.

TW: Panic attacks, crying, Coca-Cola, water that you drink, ketchup, chickens, angry roosters, birds, elevators, Chris being somewhat smart, breaking of the fourth wall

--

It was a stupid idea.

Like more stupid than the invention of school, more stupid than the invention of Algreba, more stupid than all the kids in my class, more stupid than anything. Call Genuis Words Records everyone.

The bottom line is, it was stupid.

Did anyone get hurt? No. Nick's nail survived, barely.

--

"How the fuck are we meant to rent out an elevator?" Nick slammed his hands on the kitchen table. Luckily Matt wasn't home, he would probably get pissed at Nick for making noise. "A zoo is one thing but a fucking elevator, those things don't just fall out of the sky into my hands don't they Chris"

Chris shrugged, he didn't think about the minor details of his plan, he just thought of it and told himself he was a fucking genius.

Nick typed aggressively into his laptop, searching for an elevator he could rent. Then the solution hit Chris like a ball flying in dodgeball.

"We could just use the elevator in the warehouse. I mean, easiest thing right?" Chris told Nick his idea.

Nick had to think for a second. "Are you even Chris, why is that a good idea?"

Chris shrugged again. "It is a good idea"

--

WEDNESDAY VIDEO IDEA

Facing fears. Each plan has a fear factor challenge for each other which the person must complete. The person who can survive the longest wins bragging rights and can choose someone to do their chores. And $300.

Chris + Nick = Matt's Challenge

Nick + Matt = Chris's Challenge

Matt + Chris = Nick's Challenge

NO FIRE, NO THINGS THAT WILL GET US MURDERED, KEEP IT MOSTLY LEGAL, NO LIAM NEESON PRANKS OR FAKE BIRDS OR ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE

--

Matt pressed a random button on the camera, making it glitch. He didn't know how to work Nick's new camera, it was nothing like the old one. He couldn't ask Nick for help either or else that would spoil the surprise.

"Chris I think I broke the camera" Matt put the camera down carefully, not wanting to break it anymore.

Chris walked over and examined the camera. He then clicked a button and the camera went back to normal.

"The fuck" Matt said in disbelief, seeing the camera working again. He brushed it off and pressed record.

"Wait Matt, I'm thirsty. Does this place sell drinks?" That is how Chris introduced the video.