Nick- Sick

G'day. Everyone let's get into their Australian moods because the triplets are here in my oneshot today

This is a request from the amazing ObviouslyTilda28

"Can you maybe write one where Nick is sick:)"

Of course I can and you didn't specify where they needed to be so they are down under.

Oh and it rhymes so I have to.

Tw: Vomit, more vomit, a bit more vomit. Oh did I mention vomit? Breaking of the fourth wall

--

As the plane touched down on the grounds of Australia, the sun beaming into the plane window gave Nick a headache almost immediately. The sunset would be beautiful if Nick's head wasn't the equivalent of five boulders and an elephant stacked on each other.

"I wonder if they all have accents" Chris inquired, looking at all the workers around the airport through the small window.

Matt scooted Chris off him and onto Nick, which Nick did not like.

"They probably do" Matt agreed once Chris wasn't on him anymore. He loved having a window seat, for this reason, he didn't always have Chris, who was in the middle crawling all over him. Most of the time.

The triplets got off the plane and were hit by the brisk air of Australia in the autumn. That made Nick's nose run, it was too cold.

"Fuck, I'm freezing" Matt shivered.

--

"What is Maccas?" Chris asked as Matt drove the rental car past Macca's

"It's Mcdonald's dumbass" Matt answered, trying to understand the road rules. "This driving on the left side of the road shit is giving me anxiety"

Nick rolled his eyes, regretting it straight away, it made his head hurt more. "Everything gives you anxiety"

"Yeah but, wait I can't defend myself" Matt realised, going back to focusing on the road.

Chris looked like a kid in a candy store, everything was so exciting, so new. He had more questions than answers.

"Is that a Kmart?"

"What is AFL?"

"Soccer? We aren't in Britain"

"Should I roll down the window and scream 'good aye mate' at the people driving by?"

"Why is it so cold?"

Nick was going to bash Chris's head in, he was getting pissed off and all the talking made his head hurt more.

"We should go to Sydney Opera House, Australia Zoo and the MCG" Chris looked at some websites he found.

Matt laughed, "Those are in different states"

"There are states?" Chris gawked out.

Nick had never been more embarrassed to have Chris as a brother

--

As soon as they were safely in the hotel room, Nick went on a scavenger hunt with all the suitcases to find any type of medicine.

"What are you looking for?" Matt questioned, seeing clothes piling up next to the suitcase Nick was attacking. He had kicked Chris out of the hotel room and now he was sitting outside the door texting Matt to let him back in.

The annoying mfer younger than me - 2:12 pm
Let me back in
Pls
Matt
I'm gonna go wrestle an alligator if you don't open the door
Why did you take my keycard?
Wait I just googled it, it's crocodiles here
Some old lady gave me a weird stare
Is that Jeff?
Matt