Chapter 58

- March 13th 1976 - 

Y/N's POV

It was Saturday night (no pun intended) and me and Eric were going to be going on a date tonight. He had finished getting ready before me and where he went I don't know. I was finishing getting ready and soon enough it was 6 pm which meant it would be time for dinner soon.

"Where could he be?" I asked out loud to myself.

I walked into the living room and there was a knock on the door.

"Hm, okay weird," I said as I opened the door.

Eric was at the door with flowers.

"Hi baby, you ready to go out?" Eric asked as he smiled.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I wanted to make this special," he said as looked at me.

"Aww," I said as I took the flowers and kissed his cheek.

I set the flowers down on the table in the living room.

"You didn't answer the question," he said with a chuckle.

"Oh, yes I am ready my love," I said with a chuckle.

He kissed me and then took my hand and we headed to the car. He opened the door for me.

"I swear you always spoil me," I said.

"Isn't that kind of the point of it all?" he asked.

"Noo, it is not the point of it all. I should be spoiling you," I said.

"I am sure you will," he said.

We both were in the car.

"I will," I said with a smile.

"I never put anything past you. I mean look what you did for my birthday," Eric said.

"Your birthday is a special day," I said.

"You made it the most special and you know what is crazy to me?" Eric asked.

"What is crazy?" I asked.

"We met each other a year ago sometime around this time," Eric replied.

"That is true and we began dating a year ago next month," I said with a smile.

We began to drive to the place we would be having dinner.

"I think it is crazy we have been engaged for going on 3 months as well," Eric commented.

"I love this little life with you," I said with a smile.

"I am loving it too," he replied.

"You make it feel so special and like I get to do this life with you. I don't know how to explain it but it gives me so much happiness in my heart," I said.

"Well we are kind of a forever thing so you better get used to it," Eric said as he parked the car.

He looked over at me and I looked back at him.