Chapter 77

- July 6th 1976 - 

Y/N's POV

We have been in America for a few days now and the boys have done quite a bit of appearances.  They even did a little bit of writing while we were here. Meanwhile, me and Matthew met with a couple of artists to see how things would go with them. It has been pretty successful so far. We were going to be here for about another week or so. 

"I think we have been pretty successful you guys," Eric said.

"I think so too. I have also been having a lot of fun," Ian said.

"I have to ask a random question," Alan said.

"What is your random question?" I asked.

"Okay, this is related to nothing at all but to you two," Alan said looking at me and Eric.

"Okay, go ahead," Eric said.

"When are you guys going to be planning on having your wedding? I know you guys have been engaged for some time now," Alan said.

"Well we have not been thinking about it too much. We have been more focused on music and work than anything," I said.

"Well alright then. Who is going to be your best man during the wedding?" Alan asked.

"All of you guys," Eric said with a chuckle.

"You are going to have to find some bridesmaids now unless I dress up as a girl," Woody said with a chuckle.

"We will figure it out when the time comes but no you will not," I said with a chuckle.

"Oh thank goodness. I did not want to anyways," Woody replied.

"Well that was random but what did you guys think we should do now?" Les asked.

"I think we should go check out the beach. It is quite nice out here but kind of hot so maybe a beach day would be good," Eric said.

"I think that sounds fun. Let's do it," Derek said.

We all went to our rooms and got changed into our swim suits and cover ups. We met in the lobby.

"You guys ready to go?" Les asked.

"Yes, we are ready to head on out," I said.

We all headed out to the beach. We got the things we needed for the beach like sunscreen, towels, and more.

"I think this is going to be nice," I said.

I laid down a towel to lay down and proceeded to lay down.

"You aren't going to come into the water?" Eric asked looking at me.

"Maybe in a little bit. I need to work on my tan I am kind of pale," I said.

"Okay then baby," Eric said kissing me real quick and he went off to the water.

I laid on the towel and closed my eyes to tan a bit. 

Before I knew it water was being poured on me.

"Who the he-," I began to say.

"Guess who?" Derek asked with a chuckle.

"I should have known it would be you," I said.

"Get over here," Alan said dragging Derek back to the water.

"Now, I am all wet," I said with a chuckle.

"At least you are not sweating now," Matthew said with a chuckle.