Chapter 83

- October 1st 1976 - 

Y/N's POV

It was another Friday and today was a day we had to do some work in the studio. The boys released Dedication last month and it was a huge success! "I Only Wanna Be With You" did well alongside the others. The boys are doing well on the charts in both America and here in the UK.

"Who is this John Scott we have today?" Matthew asked.

"I don't know. The only thing I know about him is it says he is from out of the country," I said.

"I wonder what country it says he comes from," Matthew said looking at the papers.

We looked over the papers.

"It says the United States oh wait it could be someone we saw while we were in the states," I said.

"Maybe but I don't remember this name. Unless it was a complete opposite name for different reasons," Matthew said.

"It could have been since some people do that for whatever reason they need to," I said.

There was a knock on the studio door and Matthew let him in.

"Nice to meet you John," Matthew said as he greeted him.

"Nice to meet you as well," John replied.

"Hey, nice to meet you," I said.

John came and sat down with us.

"Do you have any songs you bring with us?" Matthew asked.

"Yeah, I have this one. It is a love song," John said.

"Oh nice we love songs here," Matthew said.

We looked over the lyrics he had written across a paper.

"This does seem like a quite nice love song," I said.

"Yeah, I am trying to get it out in the world to try and get this one girl in the heart," John said.

"You are trying to put a song out for a girl?" Matthew asked.

"Yeah, she is kind of one of those girls you know," John spoke.

John had a mustache but it was kind of odd it didn't look real.

"You think this is the way to someone's heart?" Matthew asked.

"Yeah, why not," John joked.

"Well let's go to working on the recording of this song," Matthew said.

John went ahead and recorded the song and we listened to it back.

"Your voice kind of sounds like I have heard it before," Matthew said.

"I don't think so to be honest. We have just met now so it would kind of not be possible," John said.

"Well then," Matthew said.

"Maybe we have heard each other around some place but not met face to face," John said.

"Your voice does kind of familiar but like I have never heard it before," I said.