Chapter 81

- August 12th 1976 - 

Y/N's POV

Time was passing by like nothing. The boys had an album releasing next month which would be called "Dedication" I am quite proud of this album. They have put quite a bit of time and effort into it and I think it is going to be quite a big hit. As for me and Matthew we have been working with them as well as several different artists. 

We were working on creating a management company that would be separate from the record company. We had been managing the boys for a bit and we decided it would be fun to expand.

"I think that you guys trying to expand in the management company is going to be a lot of fun," Alan said.

"We think so too. I just hope we get enough people interested in being managed by us," I said.

"Once they see you guys manage us I think they could be interested in the things you guys are up to," Alan said.

"True," Derek said.

"I think it is going to be a lot of fun. We have a variety of talent to work with so it always makes it interesting," Matthew said.

"I think it is cool how much you guys have expanded," Ian said.

"I know it is kind of interesting to think back. We have done so much in such a short period of time," I said.

"And you guys have done it so well too," Eric said with a smile.

"I am quite proud of the success we have had. And it does help when you guys have shows and we travel we meet new talent," I said.

"That is true we have met a lot of good talent especially here recently," Matthew said.

"I think California was one of my favorite places to have been," Ian said.

"I know and they have such good food there too," Alan said.

"I agree," Eric said.

"I wonder what other places in the states could be like," Ian said.

"Well I can say New York was quite fun when we were there," Eric commented.

(The boys had gone to America in Sept of 1975 I didn't include that information in the past chapters).

"I would love to check out New York," Ian said.

"It is a lot of fun and I am sure you would love it," Woody said.

"Well for now what do we want to do?" Alan asked.

"I don't know man," I said.

"Why you calling me man?" Alan asked with a chuckle.

"I don't know I like to call people man," I said.

"Might as well call them bro," Derek said.

"Good point bro," I said.

"Not me," Derek said with a chuckle.

"Okay man," I said.

"Well that is not helping with anything," Les said with a chuckle.

"It is indeed not but I think we should go do something," I said.

"What do you think we should go do?" Eric asked as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I don't know," I said.

"Oh my goodness you are not being helpful," Woody said.

"Well you know I am not the only one who can think," I said.