Bonus Chapter

The sound of the bass rang my ear. I got up with a glass of tequila in my hand, the electric sounds did not help me at all; so instead, I walked away from the banging sound of the metallic rhythms than staying there before I getting an impaired ear.

The exclusive club had different rooms for those crazy people who wanted to get crazy the whole night. I was at the A-class club my friends brought me. It's too far away from home so I could not just go home after a few minutes of staying.

I was with my friends a minute ago only to find out they're lost the moment I realized they're gone, leaving me alone with the dancing people around.

I entered to the next room which all I could see was red. Black and red to be exact because of the light from the walls and ceilings. I drank the last drop of my tequila before throwing the glass away.

Naglakad ako papunta sa iba't-ibang bahagi ng club na hindi masyadong matao pero kahit saan ako magpunta, marami paring tao. Well, this was a club after all. But I wanted to be away from sweats and different luxury perfumes I smelled.

But I chose to sat on the bar stool I saw. There's a woman who was sitting next to me. Her head was almost leaning on the table.

Maybe she's drank or a little tipsy.

But I didn't give a damn to her.

My head was still aching from my fight with Cassidy. Damn that woman! She had the audacity to cheat on me with Mauricio.

When I dragged her into my office in Oxford Palace, that's she told that she's breaking up with me because she loved Mauricio. Nakita pa siguro ni Maia yung paghila ko kay Cassidy.

But damn that woman! If she wanted to get away from me then fine! She's not the only woman in this world. Sino siya sa akala niya para habulin ko siya?

Mauricio was one of the best colleague I had. But he knew that I was dating with Cassidy but he took the bait and got lured by that wench.

I came here in this club to fucking forget that wench. She made me mad. She really was making me mad. I had loved her because she's the only woman who made me realized the word love. But what did she does? She cheated on me with my old friend.

Ito nga ang sinabi ni Mommy na huwag magtiwala sa mga kagaya niya dahil mas importante kay Cassidy ay yung status niya. I was asking her get settled with me but she refused me firsthand.

I took out a deep breath and just called the attention of the bartender to give me a glass of hard liquor. Thinking about her made my head ached a lot. It couldn't help me, it couldn't.

Hindi ko alam kung ilang baso na ang nainom ko dahil bumibigat na ang talukap ko. But I ordered one more glass of liquor. I wanted to get wasted until I couldn't open my eyes but I didn't have someone to drive me home. I didn't bring my driver because I thought I could get home safe.

The woman beside stirred a little. I thought she's sleeping, she leaned on the stool. Agad ko siyang nahawakan sa likod niya nang muntik na siyang mahulog sa sahig. My adrenaline rush guts did it, anywise, not my spirit.

She slowly turned her face to me. Hindi ko siya makita ng klarado dahil medyo madilim sa parte ng bar kaya walang kwenta kung lumapit pa ako sa kanya para lang titigan siya ng mabuti. I also felt sleepy that's why i couldn't scan her face very clearly.

She straightened her back with a soft and slow moan along with the warm of my palm swarming on her spine.

I realized I hadn't yet took off my hand on her back.

Her face was covered by her locks. There's an itch to touch her hair moving it away just to have an insight on her face. But it's still dark and I couldn't even see the others around.