Watch Over My Soul

tw: smut, face slapping, degrading, face fucking, just straight up kinky,

the whole chapter is basically porn> feel free to read up until they leave the shop, if you arent comfortable with that! You won't miss any plot if you skip

We walked for what only felt like only a minute before arrived at The Glitter Gala. I’ve always wanted to stop by and see what it was about, but you know, saving the world sounded of more importance at the time. I always assumed it was a clothing store or a place for crafting, but boy was I wrong.

The entire shop screamed luxury, nothing I could ever dream of affording while fighting villains. Am I now one? What makes a person good or bad? Surely not our race or appearance but what we do in our life, and our soul. Was I considered bad to be consuming blood from an unknown source? Or is it simply okay, for survival for my nature? Only time will tell.

He kissed the back of my hand that was intertwined with his and we approached the counter

“Hello, Welcome to The Glitter Gala, what can I assist you with today?”

“My darling here is going to choose any gem or diamond she desires, to get turned into a necklace or ring. As you can tell, she needs a replacement, wearing the same drab necklace with every outfit.” snarkly, leaving his lips.

“ But I love this necklace, you got it for-“ I was cut off by his eyes shooting daggers at me.

“Please, leave us for a moment.” He said to the jeweler in a command before she nodded and headed in the back through heavy plush curtains

“Do not reject my gift with a whine, especially in front of someone. That necklace you adore oh so much, I looted from the bugbear and ogre we found fucking. Its meaningless, you deserve to be lavished with the shops finest, to look like a proper lady, along side of me. Do you want people thinking I treat you oh so poorly? “

“No… I understand… can I please keep it for the memory? I wont wear it anymore if it offends you. I’m sorry.” I quietly asked.

“Very well. Away in a drawer, out of sight I hope. Shopkeeper!” he called her back.

We spent our morning looking at the finest jewels known to man. He held them up, one by one to see which complimented me the most and we settled on an amethyst, with a platinum chain, diamonds periodically spaced in between, it was beautiful, the color of my hair. I was excited to see it once it was made, but I will miss my old necklace.

Astarion made me go outside after to talk to the jeweler, curiosity was killing me.