Wine About It

tw: smut,degrading,face slapping, knifeplay

I woke up with my head pounding, my whole world shaking, I couldn’t see straight. The wine got the best of me. I went to stand up and immediately went back down. I crawled out of our bathroom, into our bedroom

Astarion was sitting on the edge of our bed, bouncing his leg up and down, his head in his palms, elbows residing on his lap. He looked anxious, stressed, all the above.

I finally stood up, and I noticed the crumbled up note I had in my dirty pants, straightened out on the bed.

“ Why didn’t you tell me? We could have had hidden backup. Why did you risk your life, AGAIN, you just died! Do you like making me worry? You’re lucky it was Wyll that showed up, anybody else and you could have been kidnapped, held for ransom, tortured, any of the above! “ he yelled, now in my face, he was red, eyes bulging out.

“I’m sorry I worried you but I’m not sorry I did it. We are in the clear now. Everybody that could out us, are dead. They are DEAD, as in not coming back. I killed my once closest friend, and watched him burnt to a crisp! I KILLED someone who just missed his father, and wanting answers. Someone who paid someone to watch over me, to protect me!” I exclaimed in his face right back.

“To protect you from me. The one that protects you from everything, the one who gets you anything you could desire, and who loves you unconditionally.”

“Astarion, you made me into this, don’t let yourself forget that, the old me could of never done that to a friend, damn you for turning me into a true vampire, you should of just let me died… then maybe I wouldn’t be so ashamed of myself….” I whispered the last sentence to myself, tears running down my face.

“What kind of man would I be, to let the love of my life die, when I could of done something about it. I’m sorry, you’re only the only person I’ve ever truly cared about. Call me selfish but never will you die. Not before me. I simply wont allow it.” He crossed his arms pouting at me.

I took a step closer to him, wrapping my arms around him, laying my hear on his chest before he wrapped himself around me. We stood like that for a couple minutes, just enjoying eachothers company.

“I love you too, you know. I would of done the same for you if it was possible and came down to it.” I told him. “I’m not mad at you, I’m just grieving myself, who I was.”

“I grieved for myself as well. I understand love.”

I crawled into our bed, getting under the blanket completely. I told Astarion I do not exist today, I will not leave the bed today. He got back into bed and laid with me.

“Oh servants!!” He yelled.

“They’re dead, remember?” I burst out laughing covering my mouth in a hurry.

“No! There’s still one, we aren’t that lonely.” He reminded me.

“We suck, we each killed one of our help.” I chuckled.

“Please darling, I had to hand it to that boy.”

“Quite literally. I seen where you shoved his arm!” laughing even more, in synchrony. “I don’t think she heard us, you know this castle is huge. I doubt she's within earshot. Or she heard us and ran for the hills.” I remarked laughing once again.

God we are sadistic fucks.

“Want to have sex?” all awhile looking at him. His curls were a mess but somehow still so goddamn beautiful.

“What kind of question is that? Have you seen me?” cockily he said. He must of seen me admiring him. He threw the blanket off of me, and kissed me head to toe, then made his way back up my body to my lips.

“Darling. Your clothes! They seem to be still on you. Why is that?” he mischievously smiled against my neck. I ripped my shirt off in a hurry, along with my skirt. I had forgotten my blade was strapped to my thigh.

“Hm? What do we have here?” He reached down, grabbing it before he cut off my bra. No clothes would ever survive for as long as he was around.

“Good thing I didn’t wear my lucky bra.”

“Lucky bra? “ he said confused.

“Its what I wear when I want to get lucky.” I winked at him.

“Darling, you could wear a burlap bag, and I’d still devour that fine snatch of yours. It must not be too lucky considering you’re still getting some without it.”

I grinned at him as he made his way down my body, cutting off my underwear, lightly using the knife outside my vagina, lightly tickling me with its cold silver exterior, with no pressure applied. I gasped, tensing slightly, I didn’t want to accidentally get cut with it. He wrapped his lips around my clit, now tracing around my thigh with the blade. I was in my own personal heaven of pleasure, I never wanted it to end. He flipped me over on my knees, face down, ass up and he traced the blade down my spine.

“You’re so beautiful when you are over stimulated, you cumming is like poetry in my ears” he whispered inside my folds, now eating me from behind. I dug my face deeper into the bed, twitching uncontrollably. Pleasure was taking over the entirety of my body, I reached around holding his head in place, grinding all over him, exploding in orgasm.

“Oh fuckkk, don’t stop, please don’t” I pleaded with him. He kept lapping his tongue all inside me. I screamed in the blanket falling into another orgasm, compulsing uncontrollably. “ I need you, I need you, please!!” as I continued to grind against him. He pushed me flat face down on the bed, and crawled on top of me. He inserted himself in my wetness with my legs clamped shut, making it a tighter fit for me. He began drilling into me, balls deep, while pulling my hair. My face was close to his as he began to choke me, turning my head to kiss him as he did. He tightened his grip and began thrusting even harder. My broken moans and cries just barely escaped fast my throat and my eyes watered from the pleasure. He got off from me, picked me up by my hair, and turned me onto my back, spitting on my face before slapping me. Lightening waves of pleasure struck through me from that level of degrading me, and he knew it. He smacked me across the face again, then teased his cock outside the lips of my entrance, coating him in my wetness.

“I could dominate you all day. You’d love that, huh? You getting off to me abusing that gorgeous body of yours, showing you that you’re mine. “ he grunted into my ear all while shoving the entirety of his length, balls deep to the end of me, reaching my cervix. I audibly gasped loud and he slapped me across the face again. My walls were throbbing against him, over and over again.  He finally finished, painting the inside of me white, telling me what a good little whore I was for him.