when melodies collide

TW: deep scars 

TW: self-hatred

TW: slight mention of drugs

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Great Monday the bluenette said in an annoyed voice and got up. He patted down his mess of blue hair. He walked into the living room and called for his dad. "Dad," he said in a sleepy voice. "Dad where are you?" he asked. He stopped when he glanced at the note on the fridge.

Hey Sal, I will be out for a week for work.

Sal rolled his only eye and threw the note in the trash. He went over to his closet in his room and opened it. He decided on a black Sanity's fall shirt and his classic ripped red jeans. And put them on, he slipped on his Converse and walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth. The man gingerly removed his prosthetic, revealing the damaged flesh beneath. His gaze was drawn to his reflection in the mirror, and he studied his face with sadness and hatred. Scars that ran across half of his face were a harsh reminder of the trauma he had endured, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of bitterness at the thought of the life he had lost. Despite his internal turmoil, he remained stoic and resolute, determined to persevere in the face of adversity and find a way to reclaim his sense of self. He put his prosthetic back on. Looking at himself in the mirror, he couldn't help \but notice his untamed blue locks. He ran his fingers through them but decided not to tie them up in pigtails. "Let's leave them down today," he thought and gave himself a confident nod before heading out the door.

He took the elevator to the basement. He exited the elevator and walked into Lisa's and Larry's place. He entered Larry's room. "Hey little dude," Larry said. Sal smiled under his prosthetic "Hey" Sal said with a laugh. Larry was wearing a leather jacket and brown sanity"s fall shirt plus some black baggy jeans. "you ready to go" Larry asked "Yeah come on" Sal said. They both entered the old truck. They both got into the truck that smelt like weed but, Sal was used to it.

They finally got to the school. The smell hit Sal's face. It smelt like sweat and gym socks it was disgusting. He walked to his locker and saw Travis. The teenager was smiling while talking to Phillip Volker. Sal knew the boy's name but not him. Something in Sal felt weird. He couldn't tell if it was just him or jealousy. But how could he be jealous of Phillip a boy whom he said hi to like once He didn't know why it was because of him talking to Travis. Travis bullied him when he first came here it didn't make sense. He suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a voice. "Hey Sal," Phillip said in a happy voice. "Hi," Sal mumbled part of his face turned red as the tips of his ears turned pink. Then Phil walked away with Travis. Sal felt a bit sad for some reason but brushed it off.

In music class

Sal entered his favorite class and sat down in his spot. Travis sat at the desk right by him. "Okay class we are going to be in groups today," Mr. Val said. Everyone looked for their friends until the teacher said something "I will be choosing partners this time" Mr. Val said. Sal ignored the teacher until he said his group. "Sal Fisher and Travis Phelps," the teacher said. Sal saw Travis roll his eyes, which made Sal a bit sad but either way, they were both good at music. They were probably the best in the class. "You and your partner will be working on a song and it will have to be done in 2 weeks," Val said. Sal scooted over to Travis. He took out a sticky note and wrote something on it and gave it to Travis. "What's this" Travis mumbled "My phone number duh," Sal said. He saw a light wave blush wash over Travis' face. The class ended and Sal walked out to Larry's truck. "Dude I want to go home so bad," Sal said, "Okay gee where going" Larry said as he started up the truck.

They got home. Larry had to study at Todd's since his grades were low. Sal lay on his bed till he felt his phone buzz.

                                                                                           Unknown

Hey its Travis

                                                                                                                                                       Me

                                                                                                                                                       Oh hey :)

Trav 💜

Can I come over for the project?

                                                                                                                                                       Me

                                                                                                                                                       Yeah I live in Addison

                                                                                                                                                       Apartments room

                                                                                                                                                       402 :3

Trav 💜

Okay

Sal giggled and kicked his feet. He saw Gizmo on the floor. "Hey Giz," Sal said in a babyish voice. All of a sudden Sal remembered something. He ran to his closet got out an electric piano and placed it on his bed. He waited for five minutes until he heard a knock on the door. He walked to the door to see Travis and let him in. They both sat on the couch for a minute until Sal spoke up. "C'mon let's go to my bedroom. They both sat on the bed. "Here is an electric piano if that will work I don't have a big one sorry," Sal said. "Ya it's fine" Travis mumbled. "So what song did you want to do," Sal said awkwardly. "Just to let you know I play electric guitar" Sal. Travis gave Sal a sneer and mumbled something to himself. "What about we do Karma police by radio head" Sal recommended. "What's that?" Travis questioned. Sal widened his eyes "You don't know Radio Head" Sal asked. "Nope," Travis said. "Hold on" Sal ran to his closet in the hallway grabbed the Radiohead record and ran back to his room. He slid the record out of the sleeve and placed it on the record player. Sal acted proud of himself. Travis heard the alternative rock and cringed a bit but still listened to the music. Travis studied the music for a bit and finally got it. "I have a music sheet for the song," Sal said in a soft voice. "Do you need it?" Sal asked in a soft tone again. Travis just nodded in response. Sal grabbed it out of the drawer and placed it by Travis' hand. Sal started the song off and his fingers strummed the guitar. Sal started singing the lyrics.

Sal had a good singing voice. Travis looked in awe as he heard his voice. So this is what heaven is like Travis thought to himself. Travis pressed his fingers into the piano keys. Travis joined in the singing with Sal. sal smiled under his prosthetic as the melodies collided.

Words:1116

================================================================================

hey lovelies pls take ur meds drink your water and have a good day love you all ❤