Arcade games

Tw: fat shaming

TW: ciggarettes 

hey I made a Spotify playlist for this

sorry if there are spelling mistakes

Sal looked at the mirror. His shredded face. Every inch covered in a sickly looking scar. Different colored pinks mixed across the face. He looked over at the prosthetic eye that seemed to be looking at him. He grabbed the fake eye and wiped a cloth on it. He then placed it back in the empty eye socket. He looked at the gaping wound on his cheek. He left the bathroom and went to his room. 5:00 am the clock read. Sal sighed as he went to his closet. He saw the dark green hoodie with a rib cage plastered onto it. He slipped on a pair of black ripped jeans. Sal put on a black beanie and placed his prosthetic over his ravaged face. He walked to his room and grabbed his backpack. He walked to the door and put on his blue converse.

He walked outside the apartment and into the parking lot. He had to take the bus instead of Larry's truck since it broke down. He waited for the bus. The bus arrived and Sal walked into it. The bus was loud, kids screamed in every direction you looked. Sal walked to the way back of the bus where he sat across Travis. He sat down to look at Travis who was listening to music. Sal smiled a bit until he saw the scar that ran from Travis eyebrow down to his cheek. "Dude what happened?" Sal asked in a questioning tone. Travis just looked at him with the scarred eye closed. "Can you open your eye at least?" Sal asked. "Why would you care" Travis snarled. Sal stopped what he was going to say and why did he care it's not like Travis cared about him. Finally he made up his mind and spoke "oh I was just wondering if your eye looked cool" Sal said in a confident tone. A wave of blush ran across Travis' face. Sal sat there staring at Travis. He looked at every one of his features. Sal gazed at his lips and the tiny crescent scar around it.

His eyes also came across the brown roots in his hair. Sal never knew that Travis was a brunette. Sal gazed until he broke out of it when he heard something. "What are you staring at? Travis said in a sum what angry tone but failed. His face was covered in blush. The tip of Sal's ears were bright red on his pale skin. They both looked away from each other. 

The bus came to a loud stop and the bus driver yelled for them to get off. Sal rolled his only eye and got off right after Travis. The day was somewhat normal. 4th period Sal's favorite class. The music class smelt like vanilla as he entered. He sat at his desk. Sal was early for this class. "Hey Sally" Mr. Val said. "Hi Mr. Val '' Sal said. Travis came into the classroom and sat down in his chair. A few more kids entered the class and sat down. "There are not that much kids today" Mr. Val said in a low tone. "Any way let's get starte-" Mr Val stopped when he got a phone call. "Oh shoot sorry guys my husband is calling me hold on" Mr. Val said walking out the door. The class started chatting to each other. Sal let out a sigh and leaned back on his chair tapping his fingers onto the desk. Travis stood up and went out of the class. Sal watched him walk out of the class.

Sal felt curious at where Travis was going. He is probably in the bathroom Sal thought. But his curiosity got the best of him and he got up and walked out of the classroom. He saw Mr. Val worried about something but shrugged it off. He walked over to the bathroom and opened the door. Then he saw Travis blow out smoke. "Are you smoking?" Sal asked with a questioned tone of voice. Travis blew out another puff of smoke "ya what's your problem" Travis mumbled. "Nothing I just didn't think you smoked that's all" Sal said. They both stood there in silence until Sal walked up to Travis. Sal unclipped the bottom part of his prosthetic and took the cigarette from Travis. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Travis said with slight irritation. Sal placed the cigarette on his lips and blew a puff of smoke in Travis' face. Travis' face grew red. Sal gave it back to him. "Wanna go to the back of the school?" Sal asked. "Sure I guess," Travis said, not really caring.