A mark was made

Tw: Vomiting, SH, Suicide attempt, Angst, Gore , Underaged drinking, Police ig

(grab ur tissues people)

⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧

The tile floor stretched out beneath Sal like an expanse of frozen white glass, its smooth surface chilling him to the bone. As he lay there, the cold seeped into his very being, enveloping him in a frigid embrace that left him shivering uncontrollably. "Cold" didn't begin to capture the intensity of the sensation coursing through him—it was a bone-deep chill that seemed to penetrate to his very soul. Despite the emptiness gnawing at his stomach, his rebellious reflexes betrayed him once more, wrenching forth another bout of vomit. Bile spilled out of his body over and over with no breaks. It all seemed like it was over when he collapsed back on the ground. His head collided with the floor. "Ow" he yelled. He flinched at the pain. His head was already throbbing with pain from the party the other night. He rubbed the back of his head. He got up to his mirror to get his hair brush. He took the brush to his scalp and pulled down so the brush could untangle his blue hair. He took the rubber band around his wrist and tied his hair in a low bun. Loose electric blue colored strands of hair swept around parts of his face. He walked to his bedroom. Sal collapsed onto his bed with a thump. The mattress shook. His dad was out of the house for work. He worked long hours so he practically never was at the house so he would not care if Sal stayed. Sal was just happy he had no siblings to take care of. The only thing to take care of was him and Gizmo.

The orange fat cat jumped up on the bed and walked over to Sal. "Hey Giz" He said lifting his arm to pet him. The cat purred in his grasp.  Sal smiled at the noise. Every time he petted Gizmo he purred and made a little squeak. Sal yawned. His body felt cold as he laid there freezing. The only warmth was the body of Gizmo. Sal's eye catches a glance. He looked at the scars on his wrist fading away. The urge to fill it up with new ones grew on him. He wanted to fill it up with intricate cuts and slashes. He touched his wrist with his finger. His spine shivered. He flinched a little noticing how cold his body was. Noise tapped down onto the window. Sal looked as he saw water racing down. "Rain" he thought. Rain was calming but Sal tried not to change the subject. Sal grabbed his backpack off the floor and looked for his pencil case. he found it and searched through it finding nothing. He remembered he threw them away. Sal got up and walked to his drawer that was attached to his desk. He opened it finding his pencil sharpener. the pencil sharpener was attached by a tiny screw. Sal had no screwdriver. He rolled his only eye and went to his dad's room. He opened his dad's desk. "Bingo" Sal says finding the screw driver. He places it above the screw and turns it. The screw pops out. The blade falls out and lands on the carpet. Sal picks it up and walks to the bathroom. He sits on top of the  sink counter. "Cmon its been why cant you just be clean" part of Sal's mind says. But he doesn't listen. He carefully  placed the razor over his wrist. Slash a mark was made. Another slash was made.

A few minutes later blood covered the poor wrist. blood stained his pale white skin. It drips onto the ground making a splatter sound. Sal grabbed his phone. He flinched when he moved the wrist, it stung. 

Larry face

Me 

I cant deal with this shit any more.

I'm sorry

Sal texted a few more people. His finger hovered over the contact. Trav 💜. "i mean he wouldn't care but he should know." The thought flooded his mind. Sal finally texted it to him. He looked over at his wrist. Blood and arm fat seeped out of the torn flesh. He looked at the floor. Blood covered it. It seeped into the white tile making a dark red color staining it. 

A few minutes later Sal started feeling dizzy. He fell off the counter. He felt his head throb with pain before it all went black.

Travis took another sip of the beer. He wasn't gonna get drunk since he knew he had to drive Phil home. Phil was already wasted completely. Travis felt his phone buzz. He took it out. Sal. 

Sal

Sal

I cant do it anymore

im sorry

Travis' eyes widened. His heart started beating fast. He felt like he couldn't breathe. All because of a short text like that. Phillip saw the look on Travis' face. "What's wrong Travis? Phil said with a slurred speech. Travis didn't say anything and just sat quietly. Phillip gave a sorrowful look at him. Travis got up and pulled Phil to the car. They both got in the car. Travis buckled his seat and Phillip laid in the back. Travis turned the key. The car made a humming sound. Travis pressed on the pedal and the car drove out of the yard. He drove till Addison Apartments was in the view. He stopped the car with a screech. "Stay here ok" Travis says looking at Phillip. Phillip does not say anything and he just rolls over. Travis gave out a big sigh and then ran to the apartment. He ran to the elevator. He presses the button that has a 4 placed on it. He waits at least 30 seconds till the elevator door opens. He immediately runs out of the elevator looking for Sal's apartment number. He searches for a second. "402" he reads. He runs to the door and opens it. He quickly turns the door knob. Sal's dad was not there, probably working. "SAL" Travis yells. He did not even bother to shut the door. There was no response. "SAL" he says again. Again no response.

He quickly runs around the room searching for him. He runs to Sal's bedroom and opens it. Nobody was there. Travis felt like ripping his hair out.  He walks out of the room with his hands tangled in his hair. Then he looks at the bathroom door. Without thinking he opens the door. He looks down at the body on the ground. He felt his body shake. His tongue felt dry. "S-Sal? he asks stuttering. No response. He looks at the torn flesh that lay on his arm. He grabs out his phone quickly. And dials a number. 911

"911 what's your emergency? the person said. "M-My friend is passed out in his bathroom. He has multiple slashes across his wrist and upper arm" Travis says stuttering as he examines Sal's arm. "Okay sir what is the address" the woman asks.  " It's 53**** and on ***** street the apartment number is room 402 on the 4th floor" Travis says. "Okay sir we will be there in a minute ok" The woman says. Travis only hummed in response. "Cmon Sal you got this"  Travis whispers. The bottom of Sal's prosthetic was unclipped. A minute later he heard sirens. At least 30 seconds later he heard footsteps outside. Then A whole bunch of people came into the room with medical gear. "Sir please excuse us we have to do are job" one of the doctors said. Travis found that rude but went outside of the bathroom. A minute later they had Sal out on a stretcher and drove it to the elevator. "Sir would you like to drive to the hospital in your car? The women said looking at Travis. Travis just nodded and followed them out to the parking lot. They put Sal in the ambulance car and drove. Travis looked for Phil's car. He found it and walked over to the car. He opened the door. Phil was in the back sleeping. Travis turned the keys. The car started up and he drove out of the parking lot and followed the ambulance.

⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧

Words: 1364 

(OOO cliff hanger any love y'all sorry for this short ahh chapter. Also sorry if I made you cry My bad bro. OMG thxxsss for almost 400 hundred veiws like uhmm )