A Hospital Visit

TW: Mental hospital or mentions of it. Mentions of suicide. Stitches

⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧

The ride to the hospital was silent. Travis review mirror and saw Phillip laying down and sleeping. He looked back at the road and drove some more. Soon he saw the parking lot of the hospital. He drove to the parking lot and parked in an area by the building. He took the keys out and put them in his pocket. "Phil do you want to come inside? Travis asked silently. Phil didn't answer. Travis rolled his eyes and got out of the car. Travis walked into the huge building. Cold air slammed to his bones and wrapped around his body. Everyone is sad and down or sleeping in the room. He walks over to the glass window with the women. She is middle aged and has a long braid covering her left shoulder. Her skin is sunkissed and she has amber eyes. Surprisingly she has a small smile plastered on her face. "Hello what are you in for? She asked brightly. Really there were a lot of things wrong with Travis but it was Sal right now. "Uhm I am here to visit a friend who just went to the emergency room I believe" Travis said with an embarrassed tone. "Okay you might have to wait awhile depending on injury" she said sweetly."Ok thank you" Travis said and went to get a seat. 

It was at least seven minutes before Travis was getting bored. "I wonder what Phil is doing right now" the thought rang through his mind. "Should I go get him? Travis thought. He gets up from his seat And walks out of the building. He sees the car and grabs the keys out of his pocket. He opens the car to see Phil just sitting and looking at his phone. "Phil? Travis questioned. "Yea" Phil said. "C'mon we have to go" Travis said. Phil just rolled his eyes and got out of the car. They both walked into the hospital. "Hopefully they didn't already call us" Phil said looking at Travis. Travis rolled his eyes and opened the door to the hospital.  They both entered the building and sat on the cold uncomfortable plastic chairs. Phil moved uncomfortably in his seat. "Stop being so dramatic" Travis whispered in Phil's ear. "I'm not" Phil whispered back. Tavis rolled his eyes and chuckled. They waited about 16 minutes before a woman came out of the door. "Travis Phelps? the woman asked in a questioned manner. He got up and Phil followed. The woman let them in through the metal door. She led them to a room with light green walls with no color. A hospital bed was packed in the corners and a whole bunch of other medical stuff that Travis didn't know of. On The hospital bed laid a beautiful blue haired boy. Travis was surprised that they let Sal still wear his prosthetic. "I believe he is asleep at the moment" The woman said with a small but bright smile. "Okay thank you" Travis said politely. The women walked away. Travis and Phil went inside the room. "Why are hospitals so cold? Phil said shuttering. Travis just let out a hum in response. He sat in the cold plastic chair beside Sal. He almost saw Sal's face peeking through the bottom of the mask that was unclipped so he could breathe.  Sal was beautiful but that couldn't even describe how magnificent he was. Travis loved how pretty Sal's eyes were. He loved his long blue hair that floated under the shoulders. He adored his chipped black painted nails. Every part about him was beyond beautiful. 

Travis looked at the boys body and looked at Sal's stitched up arm. A frown grew on his face. He moved his chair to the wall and moved closer to Sal. Travis' hand caressed Sal's. Travis interlocked his fingers in Sal's. He felt blush flood his face. He then ignored it and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. The screen was cracked and he was surprised that it even worked. He looked through his apps until he found tetris. He played for a bit until he felt something. He felt Sal's hand grip hard on his. Sal's hands were warm unlike Travis' cold hands. He pushed himself to look away from Sal but it was a hard thing to do. 

Sal felt his fingers interlocked with someone else. It was comforting to say the least. He firmly gripped his hand around the others. He opened his eyes and lifted himself off the uncomfortable hospital bed. He looked at the people in the room. "Travis? he thought. "Why would he come. I mean I did send him the message but why would he come? Sal thought in confusion. He looked around the room, his eye caught on Phillip Volker. Sal never really said he was jealous of someone but Phillip Volker was one to be jealous of. He was perfect. Something Sal could never be. He was part of Nockfell's football team. Every girl loved him. He had Blue hair like Sal's but it looked better on Phil. Phil was muscular and masculine. That was something Sal wanted. But the thing that made Sal jealous was when Phillip hung out with Travis. Even though Sal really didn't know much about Travis he still cared about him a lot. A voice snapped him out of his jealousy trance. "Finally someone is awake" Phil says. "Don't listen to him he is being a dick" Travis says giving Phil a death stare. Sal chuckled at what Travis did. 

"Hey Travis can I talk to you in private" Sal says in a cracked voice from just getting up. "Yea sure". "Phil can you get out of the room" Travis says. Phil rolled his eyes. "Fine just don't make out while you're at it please" Phillip said as he walked out of the room. Both of the teens had blush growing on their faces. "A-anyway what did you want to talk about? Travis said stuttering from what just happened. "Why did you come here? Sal said. Travis looked down not knowing really what to say to the question. "I-i was the one who found you on the floor" Travis said looking at the floor and biting the inside of his mouth. The room was silent. Travis felt Sal' eyes on him. Sal just hummed. Sal broke the silence. "The doctor said that I need to go to a mental hospital" Sal said in a calm tone. Travis looked up with his eyes widening. "Do you know how long you have to go? Travis said in a sum what scared tone. "Maybe like a month, but really who knows" Sal says throwing his legs over the bed so they could hang off the uncomfortable bed. The room was silent. "I hope my dad feeds gizmo while I'm gone" Sal says sadly. "I could feed him if you want" Travis said trying to brighten the mood but failed. "Yea that would be great" Sal replied. 

They both heard a knock on the door. A nurse came in. "Can you please leave the room" The nurse said looking at Travis. "No its fine he can stay" Sal interrupted as Travis was about to go. Travis sat back down in his seat. The nurse rolled her eyes. "So Fisher you will be staying at a mental hospital for a month" the nurse says. "We will drive you to the mental hospital in 2 days" the nurse says. She gives a paper to Sal. It had a couple of questions to answer. Sal filled it out and gave it back to the nurse. She walked out of the room. "So a month" Travis said looking down at the floor with sorrowful look. Sal didn't reply but the and just frowned. He looks at Travis who pulled out his phone. "Oh shit sorry Sal I have to go" he says as he gets up and hugs him. Sal was surprised at this act but leaned into it. Travis walks out of the room with Phillip by his side. Tears fall out of the eye holes in the mask. Two more days. 

(Time skip)

It was Sal's last day at the hospital. Larry visited yesterday and him a Sal talked for what seemed like hours until a nurse cut it short. His dad only dropped some clothes and basic needs off. A nurse walks into the room. "Sal come on lets go" The nurse said giving a reassuring smile. "First we have to put you in the" The women says taking what looked like a hoodie but the arms where tied. A few man surrounded him and placed him in it. The two men walk Sal to this van and place him in the back. Sal didn't even bother trying to escape. A few minutes later they where driving. Sal looked out of the window to see a valley of flowers. Each a different color. Sal lays his head on the van wall and tries to fall asleep.

⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧

(Heyy omg thank you guys for all the support it means a lot <3)

Words: 1532