lost in thoughts

(hey sorry  I have not posted in a while my wifi was out)

TW: SA

TW: child abuse 

TW: drug usage

TW: mention of ED

Travis and Sal studied together until it was getting late, and Travis had to go home. Sal offered to give Travis a ride home as they were packing up, but he declined, stuttering a hesitant "n-no." Despite desperately needing a ride, Travis didn't want to inconvenience Sal. He walked out of the apartment with a smile, feeling grateful for the enjoyable time spent with Sal. he actually had a lot of fun at Sal's place. He laughed when Sal told a story about how Gizmo pissed all over Sal's dad's work and how he got so mad he almost got rid of Gizmo. They both laughed so hard that Travis couldn't even talk or breathe without laughing. Travis glanced at his watch and felt his heart drop when he saw the time. "Shit," he muttered to himself as he quickly began to run towards Kenneth's place, which was around nine or ten blocks away. As he ran, he could feel the sweat pouring down his forehead and his breath becoming ragged and labored.

Finally, Travis arrived at Kenneth's house and walked up to the door, trying to catch his breath before knocking. As he stood there, he noticed his father passed out on the couch with a bottle of beer in his hand. However, what caught his eye was the black robe and dog mask on the table nearby.

Shaking his head, Travis brushed off the strange sight and crept up to his room, hoping to avoid waking his father. But just as he began to relax, he heard a loud groan coming from downstairs, followed by Kenneth's booming voice yelling his name. As he sprinted down the stairs, his heart racing with anticipation, he could hear the sound of shattering glass echoing through the hallway - it was his father, yet again. He entered the room as his father was throwing more stuff. He heard his father mutter something and look at Travis. Travis saw his dad pick up another beer bottle. Travis stood there in silence as he knew what was going to happen. Suddenly his father threw the glass bottle at Travis' face. The bottle didn't break through. The bottle rolled back to Kenneth. Quickly Kenneth picked it up and slammed it on the kitchen counter making it shatter into small pieces. Travis's whole body tensed up at the sound. Fear washed over his face as he saw the man walk towards him. Travis shut his eyes then got struck. Travis felt blood run from his eye brow down to his cheek.

Tears and blood danced down from injury. Then he felt another strike down his back and he whimpered in pain. Finally the horror stopped as his father walked out of the room. Travis' body lies there practically lifeless.

After what felt like hours he tries to get up. He groans in pain as his arms lift him up. His back feels like shit. He walked to his room hunched over as his arms felt heavy. He rammed his body onto the twin sized mattress and fell asleep.

Travis woke up to the pain flushing throughout his body starting at the nape of the neck. He looked at the clock. 3:00 am the clock read. He rolled his eyes as part of his body slid off the bed. Then his eyes gaze up upon the plastic bag. An idea runs through his head. He smirked as he grabbed the bag. The plastic bag made a sound that struck the air as Travis grabbed it. He opened the bag as he took out a little plastic bag with little tablets with snowflakes carved into the face of it. He took out a rock as he bashed it against the tiny bag filled with the substance. After bashing the rock as quietly as he could he took the bag and lined it on his notebook. He put his nose to the line and got started.

Everything felt numb. He looked down at the mess he made and let out a sigh. He leaned his head down to the mess and blew it. The powder seemed to dance throughout the air. Something dripped down from his nose. He dabbed the tip of his finger on the liquid. He looked down at the finger. Blood he thought. The crimson blood kept dripping from the opening. He wiped it off with a paper towel and threw it away. He laid down. He didn't know what to feel but he did feel numb. Random thoughts ran through his mind as he laid on the uncomfy mattress. He wondered what was under sals mask or why he even wore it. Travis never knew what love actually felt like. All of his girlfriends where one's his dad chose and the girls would immediately break up with him. That made his dad angry and Travis would get punished. One girl was weird. She was very unattractive and annoyed Travis. She would hug him from behind and rub his thigh. Travis told her to stop but she did not care. One day Travis had enough and broke up with her. She said she got it but that was a huge lie. Travis' day was going well until the girl asked if she could talk to him. Travis rolled his eyes and said fine. That was one of the biggest mistakes he had ever made. The girl pulled him into the janitor's closet. 

"What are you doing? '' Travis asked. The girl didn't reply and zipped her jacket down to reveal a laced bra.

"It's okay to look," the girl giggled. Travis felt disgusted with the girl's behavior and looked away. Suddenly he felt something tug at the zipper of his pants. "W-woah what are you doing?" Travis said as his voice trembled. She continued to zip the jeans down. "Stop it please" Travis asked, yanking away. "What are you hard" she said with a smirk as she poked at the zipper. Travis felt like crying. He felt so scared. The woman pulled Travis' underwear down to reveal that Travis was not turned on. She gave a disgusted look at him. "What do you have ED or something" she said with a weird look. A tear ran down Travis' face. "You really are crying" the girl said in a weirded out tone. "How pathetic" she spat out. Travis couldn't do anything though his dad would end up finding out. The girl kept spitting horrible words at him. She stood up and kicked Travis in the back. He just sat there. The girl said something before going out of the closet. Travis put his clothing on and just sat there as tears ran down his face. His face had no emotion though. Travis heard the bell ring so he got up. He went to the cafeteria and sat down at an empty table. Phillip was not at the school that day. He sat there looking at the mush or so called food on the tray. He heard a group of girls giggle in the background. He looked over to see the girls laughing as he saw his ex whisper something to the group. Travis' heart dropped and he turned pale. And that's how the rumor spread about how Travis' dick didn't work right.

Travis hated that memory so much. He felt that something was wrong with him. But life sucks anyway Travis thought to himself. He hated it when he was lost in his thoughts but again loved it. Really it was his only entertainment.

Travis hated how the blue haired boy always crossed his mind. He hated the way he thought about him. It was wrong, it was disgusting. Only sinners thought like that. He hated how no matter how hard he tried to stop the boy would always pop up in his mind. He thought if he hurt the boy the sinful thoughts would stop. But they never did. He looked over at his clock. 5:00 am it read. He got up and went downstairs. He crept down the stairs seeing his father passed out again. He went back to his room to get dressed. He put on some shorts that stopped at his scarred knees. He looked sadly at the purple sweater with crimson stains on it.

He took out a dark maroon shirt. He put on the clothing and his ugly shoes. He took his bag and put the plastic bag from Phillip inside. He sneaked downstairs and exited the door. Outside wind hit his uncovered legs. Travis shivered as the wind hit again.

Words: 1445