The Party

Tw: underage drinking

TW: slight smut

⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧

The question was simple. Would Travis like to go to a party with Sal. "Sure I guess" Travis said with a slight smile. "Most  of the school is going to be there" Sal said. "Okay" Travis said with a little smile. "We should get going" Sal said getting up. He placed his hand out so Travis could grab it. Sal was surprised when Travis did grab it. He placed his hair over his ears that were covered with blush. They both walk in silence down the empty street. Addison Apartments pops up into  view. They both walk up to  the parking lot. The parking lot is empty only a few cars are actually in the lot. They both walk into the apartments still holding hands. The apartments are cold with only a little warmth in the building. Sal and Travis walk into the living room. Sal's dad lay passed out on the couch with a booze bottle clasped in his hand. Travis cringed at the sight, sadly he could relate to the sight. "Cmon Trav" Sal whispered pulling his hand to the bedroom. Sal slammed his body on the bed. Sal took out his phone

*********************************************************************************************** 

Larry face

me 

hey what time is the party

and where is it going to be??

Larry face

9:00 at Kevin's house 

me 

okay thxs!!!

***********************************************************************************************

Sal placed the phone back in his pocket. "So when is the party? Travis asked looking at Sal. "It's in an hour" Sal said looking back at Travis. Sal got up and walked to his closet. He grabbed a black button up with some black jeans. He also grabbed a blingled belt with a skull. "Hey I'm going to get dressed okay Trav" Sal said walking off to the bathroom. Travis waited a couple minutes. He heard sal open the door and shut it. "So what do you think Trav" Sal said buttoning down the shirt to reveal his chest. Travis felt his face get super hot. "I-it l-looks good" Travis said with blush still covering his face. "Oh okay" Sal said smiling under his prosthetic. Travis sat down on the bed placing his head in his face not from sadness though. His face still felt hot. He heard Sal going through his closet. Travis didn't think much of it though. Sal went through his closet looking for a shirt for Travis. He found an over-sized baggy gray shirt with skulls on it. "Trav you can have this I will never fit into it" Sal said tossing it to Travis. "Oh here are some pants that I will never fit" Sal says throwing them carelessly. Travis grabbed the clothing and walked over into the bathroom and locked the door. He quickly slipped on the clothing and looked in the mirror. He looked at his disgusting appearance "pathetic"  he thought to himself. He looked at the golden rosary that rang around his neck. He pulled the cross out from inside the shirt. He gave himself a reassuring look in the mirror before unlocking the door and walking out. "Wow someone looks nice" Sal said. Travis felt his face heat up so he looked away. Sal loved the fact that Travis did that, it was adorable. Sal looked at Travis admiring his figure. Sal walks over to his desk and opens up a drawer. He grabs out black nail polish and opens it. He takes the brush and places it on his nails covering every part. Sal did this a few times and then did the same on his other hand. 

Sal finished and placed the polish back in its place. Travis looked at Sal who was placing rings on his fingers. Sal looked at the clock 8:59  "come on Trav" Sal said motioning for him to get up. Travis got up and they both walked out of the apartment.  They walked into the parking lot to see Larry's truck. "Cmon Trav we will have to sit on the way back" Sal said grabbing Travis' hand.  "Hey Larry were gonna sit on the way back" Sal said in a cheery voice. Larry nodded and gave Travis a threatening look. The threatening part worked. Travis walked over to the back. He hopped in the back of the truck the same as Sal. The truck started moving. They both sat there in silence as the truck drove. A house popped up into view, lights flushed the air. "We are here" Larry called out stopping the truck.  Sal and Travis jumped off the truck and walked into the house. It was loud in the house and bright. Travis' eye caught someone he knows. Travis walked over to Phil and patted him on the back. He saw Phil jump but calm down. "Oh hey Travis" Phil said smiling. "Dude you have to try some of this it's awesome" Phil said pointing to the liquid in his cup. Phil got another cup and filled it with the liquid and handed it to Travis. "here drink it" Phil said giving it to Travis. Travis took the cup and drank it. The alcohol burned his throat as he drank it but he still wanted more. He had a few more drinks and him and Phil laid on the couch. everyone went out to the pool. 

Sal had a few drinks earlier. He was probably drunk. His head hurt and his lungs. Larry was with Kevin getting high. Sal went into the house to see Travis and Phil hanging out. "Hey Sal" Travis said overemphasizing the y part. Sal felt a bit jealous seeing Phil with Travis. "I'm going to the pool Trav" Phil said waving and leaving the room. It made Sal more mad when Phillip called Travis Trav. Sal rolled his eyes and sat on the couch. Travis sat there watching the TV. Sal looked up and got an idea. Sal unclipped his prosthetic and placed it on the couch. "Trav close your eyes" Sal said. Travis didn't question and closed his eyes. He felt something on his lips. he opened his eyes to see Sal's face on his. Sal's face had so many scars on it most of his face was torn off. Honestly it was hot. Travis bit a little on Sal's bottom lip letting out a little moan. Travis loved that sound. He lets my tongue enter his mouth. Travis explores every inch of his mouth. Sal knows Travis has probably already seen his face but he didn't care. Sal placed his thighs on Travis' lap. Travis moves his mouth onto Sal's neck. Travis places his hands up Sal's shirt rubbing his back. Travis bites Sal's collar bone gently. Sal lets out a soft moan in Travis' ear. That makes Travis shiver as he hears the sounds. He bites Sal's collar bone making Sal moan. Travis rubs his back more and presses his lips into Sal's. "Your perfect" Travis mutters.  Sal places his head into the crook of Travis' neck. "I wanna sleep" Sal says into Travis' ear. "Ok" Travis says lifting Sal and went out to the truck. Travis sat up in front with Sal on top of him. Sal snuggled his head into Travis. Sal took off his jeans so he could be more comfortable in his spot. Travis looked at Sal's neck to see hickies forming. Travis placed his head on top of Sal's. He felt so tired and his head hurt so bad. He placed soft kisses on Sal's head and started to fall asleep. 

⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧

(200 views you guys are crazy thx!!! sm Sorry for a short chapter LUV YALL <33)

Words: 1264