my savoir-2

"Shut up your gonna wake her up !! she looks so cute when she's sleeping'' a familiar voice whispered loudly. I smiled at the comments I heard and tried opening my eyes but I was too tired to move. Finally I gathered my strenght and opened one eye slightly. I saw 5 boys in front of me and about the same age of mine. I couldn't see their faces clearly of my blurry sight. '' Hello love, feeling any better?'' I heard an Irish accent. I smiled and closed my eyes for more comfort. '' aye, Louis go get her a pillow her neck is hurting her" The same person spoke, and then I just realized that voice was the voice of the guy who saved me. He was my Savior. ''N-noo am fine thanks'' I said. I opened my eyes and saw a blond good-looking boy with beautiful dreamy and oceanic eyes that you might get lost in them, with a pillow in his hand. Another one beside him wearing a bugs bunny shirt and some red pants, a tall handsome one with chocolate colour curly hair wearing only a white shirt and really skinny black jeans, a serious one with brown hair and a cup of water, and last but not least a tanned hot boy with black hair and a blanket in has hands. ''W-where am I?'' I asked with a confused face. '' Niall brought you to the hotel after you fell asleep, boy you looked like a cute couple, oohh yeah and if in some case you lost your memory your in London.. want some carrots?? '' he screamed while two carrots sticking out of his mouth pretending he's a vampire. The blond one hit him with the pillow on his face '' LOUIS TOMLINSON WERE NOT COUPLES OK? DON'T LET ME GET STARTED WITH YOU AND ELEANOR... carrot freak.. bet you'll turn orange from eating a lot !! '' the blond one said as i chuckled... and then I just realized.. louis tomlinson? isn't that the guy from one direction? ''louis Tomlinson? from one direction??'' i asked as I sat on the bed. '' YEAH ISN'T THAT AWESOME... wait don't tell me your a directioner and start fangirling ! '' he was annoyed '' DONT SCREAM YOUR GIVING ME A HEADACHE.. no am not a directioner I just remembered you from the X factor thats all... and you must be??'' I said as i pointed on the blond one who was staring at me all the time making me feel insecure. '' Am niall, niall horan'' blonde said '' am Harry styles ! '' curly boy said showing a cute pair of dimples. '' Am liam payne and this is louis tomlinson'' the brown haired one said pointing on louis... ''VAS HAPPENIN? hey am zayn malik '' the one with black hair said witha cool smirk and gave me a wink '' AND WE ARE ONE DIRECTION !!'' they screamed loudly..'' ohh yes !! its pleasure meeting you..'' i said shyly looking at my feet. '' And you are?'' liam said. '' ohh am rose.. rose cullen '' i mumbled quietly ignoring their gaze. '' AS IN EDWARD CULLEN?? OMG GUYS SHE'S A VAMPIRE!!'' louis cried out. '' no louis am not a vampire... *YAAAWWWNNN* '' i said as i got tierd. Niall sat beside me on the bed and said '' you seem tired... you need to sleep...ohh and louis go pick ur stuff am sleeping on the couch tonight '' he said to louis as  I nodded slowly and they all got out. '' good night rose !! '' niall said as he left. I layed on the bed and in a few seconds I was sleeping like a cute baby.

Btw on the right you can see how I imagined Rose would look like ! hope you like it !! xx bye !!