Home sweet home- 18

Rose' P.O.V

we headed to the van. Their wasn't space so I had to sit between niall's legs. I rested my head on his chest. I guess this is our special way of sitting anywhere. He was playing with my hands.

'' Hey, don't you think its a great Idea if the ladies sleep with us?'' liam asked.

''yeah, please baby just for the night. we could watch movies and stuff'' niall begged me.

''will there be food?'' I asked smiling. Niall nodded smiling.

''ok then, am staying what about you guys?'' I asked the girls

''If am staying then perrie, Emma and Dani are staying too!'' El said snapping her fingers in a Z formation and doing the duck face. everyone laughed and chuckled.

'' I don't mind.''

'' am coming. I don't think Emma will mind as long as Harry is around'' perrie said winking at us. we all agreed smirking.

''I can hear you guys!'' She shouted from the back. ohh when did she wake up. everyone laughed.

Without feeling my eyes closed slowly and I slept on niall's chest. I could hear is own heart beats. He was still playing with my hands but in another conversation with the boys. I dunno what was it.. I guess it was over which is better, apple juice or mango juice. He was so adorable! I slept for a while.

'' princess.. wake up we arrived..'' He said. I felt him kissing my head as I opened my  eyes. Those few days I was waking up and sleeping with a smile that came from my heart. All because of one little adorable cheeky leprechaun. 

We got out and I wasn't walking properly. I held my heels in my hands and walked beside niall.

''ugh... am tired..'' I said. 

suddenly niall smirked at me and held me bridal style. I laughed getting everyone's attention.

''Niall what are you doing?? '' I asked him laughing.

'' You said you were tired. and am always their for my princess.'' he said cheekily not looking at my eyes but smirking. I giggled and put my hands around his neck and closed my eyes. he went to his room and put me their. 

''Liam said we can rest for a while then we can go to the beach. '' he said putting me down in his bed.

'' mmmmmmmm '' I said. I watched niall change into a normal white shirt and grey shorts. 

''niall gimme something to wear, am too tired to look in my bag. its downstairs.'' I said snuggling to his pillow.

'' sure love'' I got butterflies in my stomach when I heard him calling me love.

he gave me a grey sweater that has Ireland's flag on it and some HUGE gray pants. 

'' just so you this is my favorite sweater.'' he said turning around so I can change. 

'' well too bad is mine now '' I said smirking/

'' anything for you love '' he said kissing my cheek. 

he hopped in the bed and I automatically snuggled to him resting my head on his chest. he held me tight and we slept feeling perfect.

WELL THAT DIDN'T TAKE A LOT OF TIME !